News Confirmed! Heechul X Momo (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Really superficial but:
I fully support Momo but why do I always wind up biasing the idols that go after the old guys?!
Like I just want a nice, attractive power couple like Jenkai or DanHyo
I like shipping too! I wanna ship! It's not fair! :pandasad:

If Rosé doesn't stroll up with one of the kids from the Rose, I'm rioting


Again, happy for them, cute couple, great people :sanapray:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Really superficial but:
I fully support Momo but why do I always wind up biasing the idols that go after the old guys?!
Like I just want a nice, attractive power couple like Jenkai or DanHyo
I like shipping too! I wanna ship! It's not fair! :pandasad:

If Rosé doesn't stroll up with one of the kids from the Rose, I'm rioting


Again, happy for them, cute couple, great people :sanapray:
Rose and a The Rose ship would be SO cute, oh my God.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They are?

Who are you thinking of...?

If it's who I'm thinking of then-


🤔
I think she's friends with either Woosung or Dojoon. Or they're mutual friends through LC Ashley.
They're all the best boys tbh. Anyone would work :chickill:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think she's friends with either Woosung or Dojoon. Or they're mutual friends through LC Ashley.
They're all the best boys tbh. Anyone would work :chickill:
Woosung was who I had in mind.

Not to mention...if Face was about Rose that would be hella cute, since Rose is deemed "the ugliest member in Blackpink" though she's gorgeous.


Aight, I'mma cry-
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What happened to respecting all idols? :wimwim:
International gg stans hate men, Super Junior as a whole and the elderly.
Heechul is an elderly man from Super Junior
Even our fanbases are trying to hold back what they really wanna say...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
International gg stans hate men, Super Junior as a whole and the elderly.
Heechul is an elderly man from Super Junior
Even our fanbases are trying to hold back what they really wanna say...
While the age gap is pretty wild, Heechul has shown to have a pretty good character and Momo was never underage when they would've met so I think it's fine.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,440
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Not necessarily, no.
Kinda hard that would be 2 years, Her contract would be up in 2022 and they are monsters.
Can't really see a Sun situation there where she just leaves.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread