News Confirmed! Heechul X Momo (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Same... but then again I am all for it... I just... didn't think it would be real...
I couldn't see it happening it at all either :jisoosmh:

The chemistry they showed on tv just didn't really fit with 'dating'. They had us all fooled :wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I couldn't see it happening it at all either :jisoosmh:

The chemistry they showed on tv just didn't really fit with 'dating'. They had us all fooled :wimwim:
I think what I said about them meeting up to laugh at the idea ending with them dating might have ACTUALLY happened....
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I couldn't see it happening it at all either :jisoosmh:

The chemistry they showed on tv just didn't really fit with 'dating'. They had us all fooled :wimwim:
It's the perfect cover up when you think about it, no one would think anyone would be brave enough to flaunt their relationship on TV when it hasn't been revealed yet so by doing so fans won't think you are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread