COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV DAWN- DAWNDIDIDAWN ft. Jessi (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Dawn's solo cb is a flex song, and tbh I like it quite a lot.
The lyrics are done really well, we have a lot of flex songs in Kpop but since the lyrics are pretty personal here, you can relate it to him much easier. All the references to Psy, Hyuna and even Jessi coming in with her Nunu Nana and Jaesuk oppa name drop lmao.

As always, Dawn's dancing and charisma is top notch, it's been said many times but he really gives me G-Dragon vibes in this lol.

Hoping for the best _/\_

Tagging people I saw in the teaser thread.

@Ashla_K @QueenGirlCrush @Jimin @JakeyWantsCakey

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
are they all gonna reference psy at one point now that they signed with his label lmao
I expected the Psy reference but Jessi's Jaesuk oppa namedrop caught me by surprise lol.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really like his style, is very cool and full of charisma. P-nation will be the next big label soon.
:sanapray:
Yeah I honestly liked Money too but it was a little too mellow for my tastes lol, I get what he was going for and it was good, but not something I usually listen to.
This one is right up my alley tho :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
UwU when u hear ur type music this bop got me bopping DID SHE HEY DOC WHAT GOING ON OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually really liked pretty much everything about this, the song itself, the concept/aesthetics, the dancing, DAWN, the dancers. But...I thought Jessi was unnecessary musically. She kind of interrupted the whole song and not in a good way.

I like what P-Nation puts out but if I'm not mistaken this is his second comeback but what was his debut was 10 months ago or so? That is too long, especially for someone that is a new artist essentially. I think he can become a strong soloist but he needs (and P-Nation in general) to have more regular output. No one in the industry that is new is in the place where BP/YG was in 2016-2017 to be pulling a BlackPink. Gotta release regularly if you want to go anywhere.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really like his style, is very cool and full of charisma. P-nation will become the next big label soon.

If they replace YGE I'm here for it. They just need a big idol group and a new fresh soloist.
Well, I'm not sure if they'll replace YGE or something like that but I can see them pulling a Cube or BH, enough to have good resources and earn a reputation on its own.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really like his style, is very cool and full of charisma. P-nation will become the next big label soon.

Well, I'm not sure if they'll replace YGE or something like that but I can see them pulling a Cube or BH, enough to have good resources and earn a reputation on its own.
Cube...where do they even sit in the industry? I guess they went from almost making the Big 3 to back to being a top ten company? At this point BH is the biggest label in pretty much every measurable way besides legacy. They didn't out YG but they reset the board where with them at #1 and YG putting itself at #4 lol. I think P-Nation could break into the top 10 but they need fresh acts, I would love to see a PSY produced group or soloist:pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I do love it although I can't help but feel that he is trying to do GD, even with his voice.

The song is great and Jessi's feature was amazing. P-Nation is on good track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread