COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you believe in past lives? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Personally, I don't, not only for religious reasons, but also because I find it illogical. I feel like once you're off of this Earth, you're off, then it's heaven or hell. I've seen a lot speculations about past lives, but I just don't believe in them. For example, Monsta X's Jooheon and Shownu both went through hypnosis to see their past lives, but it didn't really feel real to me, as the man kind of led them on to their own story. What do you guys think?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do. There are some reincarnation stories that defently are true

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Gosh, I hope not. I mean who the fuck wants to do this whole life thing twice? Like, once is enough. I'll take my eternal rest after death, thank you very much.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Somehow yes. I don't think a lot about this, but I just get this feeling.

And since we are talking about this, a pretty funny story: When I was a child I used to really like rice so my mom was joking around that I was East Asian in a previous life. Look at me now, passionated about East Asian culture :wimwim:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm not really sure. A part of me says that they exist and the other part of me thinks that they don't. There are so many incidences of people remembering past lives and having problems in their present lives because of it. But, I'm still a bit sceptical though...

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm not really sure. A part of me says that they exist and the other part of me thinks that they don't. There are so many incidences of people remembering past lives and having problems in their present lives because of it. But, I'm still a bit sceptical though...
I barely remember what I ate yesterday and some can remember their past life :nekosweat:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't belivie in that u only live once... even if we live again or had a past life we wouldn't know...

I do belivie in God but I am not religious I think it's confusing... why does even God needs us to pray for him since he is the almighty??? Doesn't make sense... nothing creates itself then who made God?? Did God create himself ??? Or was God created because some people belivied he exists??? Would u really want to be in heaven forever??? Seems pretty boring lol

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
if its true i want to know the logistics behind it. is there a waitlist? what about the population boom that's going on rn and then the inevitable plateau we'll hit once more of the world is freed from poverty? does that mean there will be lives that don't get reincarnated? or do only specific people get reincarnated?

i don't think it's real but ig anything is possible

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hmmm, tbh I dont rlly think so. it just doesnt rlly seem logical like you said. also, id like to think that I would remember something about my past life if I even had one. I dont think its something that you can just forget.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
No, I don’t. Just like you I believe that we are only on this Earth once and after we die we go to Heaven or Hell.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
No, I don’t. Just like you I believe that we are only on this Earth once and after we die we go to Heaven or Hell.
Yeah, I feel like that has a lot to do with religion, since it's haram to think otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread