Do you believe in past lives? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Personally, I don't, not only for religious reasons, but also because I find it illogical. I feel like once you're off of this Earth, you're off, then it's heaven or hell. I've seen a lot speculations about past lives, but I just don't believe in them. For example, Monsta X's Jooheon and Shownu both went through hypnosis to see their past lives, but it didn't really feel real to me, as the man kind of led them on to their own story. What do you guys think?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do. There are some reincarnation stories that defently are true
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Somehow yes. I don't think a lot about this, but I just get this feeling.

And since we are talking about this, a pretty funny story: When I was a child I used to really like rice so my mom was joking around that I was East Asian in a previous life. Look at me now, passionated about East Asian culture :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm not really sure. A part of me says that they exist and the other part of me thinks that they don't. There are so many incidences of people remembering past lives and having problems in their present lives because of it. But, I'm still a bit sceptical though...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not really sure. A part of me says that they exist and the other part of me thinks that they don't. There are so many incidences of people remembering past lives and having problems in their present lives because of it. But, I'm still a bit sceptical though...
I barely remember what I ate yesterday and some can remember their past life :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't belivie in that u only live once... even if we live again or had a past life we wouldn't know...

I do belivie in God but I am not religious I think it's confusing... why does even God needs us to pray for him since he is the almighty??? Doesn't make sense... nothing creates itself then who made God?? Did God create himself ??? Or was God created because some people belivied he exists??? Would u really want to be in heaven forever??? Seems pretty boring lol
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if its true i want to know the logistics behind it. is there a waitlist? what about the population boom that's going on rn and then the inevitable plateau we'll hit once more of the world is freed from poverty? does that mean there will be lives that don't get reincarnated? or do only specific people get reincarnated?

i don't think it's real but ig anything is possible
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hmmm, tbh I dont rlly think so. it just doesnt rlly seem logical like you said. also, id like to think that I would remember something about my past life if I even had one. I dont think its something that you can just forget.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread