COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official ☽ Event Suggestion Thread ☾ (1 Viewer)

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
what about a hide and seek halloween themed event?
hide pumpkins and bats around the forum and reward people by the amount of pumkins or bats they find
and also hide like special ones, if you find special ones you get extra prize
prizes could incl points or a badge or whatever you guys think would fit

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
what about a hide and seek halloween themed event?
hide pumpkins and bats around the forum and reward people by the amount of pumkins or bats they find
and also hide like special ones, if you find special ones you get extra prize
prizes could incl points or a badge or whatever you guys think would fit
We had something similar for Easter last year, people found a way to hella exploit it

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
because people were giving each other the places or links so they could cheat?:irenecrazy:
First of all, thanks for leaving a suggestions. But like Marco said, our Easter event was pretty much the same as that and thanks to our very strong search system, the game became impossible. We do have a way around the search bar issue now but we probably won't ever have a whole entire event based around that format again. We might hold something similar to it as a small game part of our bigger event but it would need to be for a future event because we have something planned for Halloween this year already. :)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Ship
because people were giving each other the places or links so they could cheat?:irenecrazy:
I think it was because you could just search for all the hidden eggs: I only found two because I got lucky 2 minutes before the even officially started :wimwim:

Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
I think it was because you could just search for all the hidden eggs: I only found two because I got lucky 2 minutes before the even officially started :wimwim:
Yep, apparently you can copy and past an image url into the search bar and it finds ALL the threads with that image for you. I didn't find out about it until mid-game. :jisoosmh:

• Haha
Reactions: mysteric

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
Yep, apparently you can copy and past an image url into the search bar and it finds ALL the threads with that image for you. I didn't find out about it until mid-game. :jisoosmh:
oh wow xenforo got good search functions:ilovebread:
First of all, thanks for leaving a suggestions. But like Marco said, our Easter event was pretty much the same as that and thanks to our very strong search system, the game became impossible. We do have a way around the search bar issue now but we probably won't ever have a whole entire event based around that format again. We might hold something similar to it as a small game part of our bigger event but it would need to be for a future event because we have something planned for Halloween this year already. :)
no problem and looking forward to the halloween event :sakUwu:

• Love
Reactions: Suzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Suzy Events 54
Suzy Events 55
Faerie Events 30
Suzy Events 7
Sana Events 95