COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ☽ Event Suggestion Thread ☾ (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
because people were giving each other the places or links so they could cheat?:irenecrazy:
First of all, thanks for leaving a suggestions. But like Marco said, our Easter event was pretty much the same as that and thanks to our very strong search system, the game became impossible. We do have a way around the search bar issue now but we probably won't ever have a whole entire event based around that format again. We might hold something similar to it as a small game part of our bigger event but it would need to be for a future event because we have something planned for Halloween this year already. :)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
because people were giving each other the places or links so they could cheat?:irenecrazy:
I think it was because you could just search for all the hidden eggs: I only found two because I got lucky 2 minutes before the even officially started :wimwim:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think it was because you could just search for all the hidden eggs: I only found two because I got lucky 2 minutes before the even officially started :wimwim:
Yep, apparently you can copy and past an image url into the search bar and it finds ALL the threads with that image for you. I didn't find out about it until mid-game. :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Yep, apparently you can copy and past an image url into the search bar and it finds ALL the threads with that image for you. I didn't find out about it until mid-game. :jisoosmh:
oh wow xenforo got good search functions:ilovebread:
First of all, thanks for leaving a suggestions. But like Marco said, our Easter event was pretty much the same as that and thanks to our very strong search system, the game became impossible. We do have a way around the search bar issue now but we probably won't ever have a whole entire event based around that format again. We might hold something similar to it as a small game part of our bigger event but it would need to be for a future event because we have something planned for Halloween this year already. :)
no problem and looking forward to the halloween event :sakUwu:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Suzy @LiviaRaine @Xeulgi @Darth_Felflame @Faerie
did you guys ever host an event focused on art?
like an art competition/contest?
with maybe several rounds, judge panel etc
considering there is enough members around who do art
either drawing, graphics, writing etc
We did have the make your own Death Star competition, and a couple people including me submitted art, but the entries included graphics as well. I don't know about any other past events. I'll bring it up with teh team!

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
hello! i'm not sure if this has already been suggested but would yall consider hosting a ks user awards? it's basically the same as the staff awards but with a plot twist. instead of giving awards to the staff members only, users ( who aren't part of the staff team ) can also stand a chance to win. here are some possible categories: thread of the year, funniest user, cutest user, user with the best layout, best troll and nicest user. more categories can be added but these were the ones that came to my mind first :wimwim:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
hello! i'm not sure if this has already been suggested but would yall consider hosting a ks user awards? it's basically the same as the staff awards but with a plot twist. instead of giving awards to the staff members only, users ( who aren't part of the staff team ) can also stand a chance to win. here are some possible categories: thread of the year, funniest user, cutest user, user with the best layout, best troll and nicest user. more categories can be added but these were the ones that came to my mind first :wimwim:
Hey, we did have a suggestion like this before but the idea of staff awards for users is basically the same as User of the Month. The main reason we have a separate staff awards is because staff members aren't nominated for UOTM.

The categories is an interesting twist though. We could do a KS Awards with different categories like you suggested. I can't give any promises that we will hold something like this though because we have a full schedule until the end of the year but I'll still bring it up with the events team as see what they have to say about it. If we can't do it as an official event though, I don't see any reason why you or another user can't hold it as an unofficial forum event.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Can I suggest renaming all the image files to several different names that are difficult to guess/search for? That way there would be no way of knowing what to search for.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Can I suggest renaming all the image files to several different names that are difficult to guess/search for? That way there would be no way of knowing what to search for.
You actually suggested this exact same thing when we first had this issue with the Easter event and I have been doing that ever since then :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
this is a good idea
i been in such events before else where
they cute to do so at the end of the year
extra way for a forum to be cute and lovely to the members and reward those who are really invested and active into the community

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hi, so I spoke to the events team about it and they like the idea. We will most probably hold it for early next year. Since it is your idea though, would you like to have a hand in the preparations of the event?

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Hi, so I spoke to the events team about it and they like the idea. We will most probably hold it for early next year. Since it is your idea though, would you like to have a hand in the preparations of the event?
sure! i wouldn't mind helping yall out with the preparations :sanapray:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
why not a music game?
What do you mean by a music game? We have had music based games before like Musical Chairs and a few others before. Or did you have something else in mind?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
What do you mean by a music game? We have had music based games before like Musical Chairs and a few others before. Or did you have something else in mind?
like we have 12 themes = 12 rounds and everyone send the OC their choices. Everyone will vote on each round without knowing others picks.

The one at the end who has the most points, win

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
like we have 12 themes = 12 rounds and everyone send the OC their choices. Everyone will vote on each round without knowing others picks.

The one at the end who has the most points, win
So like a mini tournament?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread