COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ☽ Event Suggestion Thread ☾ (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
End of the year awards for KPS users and also idols.
We have KSMA. Do you mean something like that? So we would introduce a category for idols? Or do you mean something completely different?

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Depending on what KSMA actually is. I don't even know what that is lol
It's KpopSource Music Awards. You can find all the threads related to it here. It was literally our own music awards. We had categories and users voted and then the results were released. It actually includes best male & female artist as well as groups so I guess idols would fall under that category. Look through it and let me know if that's what you meant or if your idea was something different. :)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So bacically, I had an idea for a Produce 101 event thing. It would kinda just be whoever has the most creative trainee with the most votes would win
Sounds like a good outline but can you elaborate a bit? Would they be creating their own trainees or picking trainees that already exist? Like how would this work?

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Sounds like a good outline but can you elaborate a bit? Would they be creating their own trainees or picking trainees that already exist? Like how would this work?
Like you know you have a face character but you would send in your trainees "audition clip" (that can be a clip from the internet) and it would keep going through all the rounds like how normal produce works

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Like you know you have a face character but you would send in your trainees "audition clip" (that can be a clip from the internet) and it would keep going through all the rounds like how normal produce works
So essentially, we make a couple of rounds in which different users compete by making up their own trainees and their characteristics and such? I'd love to help you with this since I watched a lot of produce but what we'd need from you is to make a more detailed explanation. A sort of outline so we can see more of the things that you'd include since it's your event idea and we'd just be the messengers in a way.

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
So essentially, we make a couple of rounds in which different users compete by making up their own trainees and their characteristics and such? I'd love to help you with this since I watched a lot of produce but what we'd need from you is to make a more detailed explanation. A sort of outline so we can see more of the things that you'd include since it's your event idea and we'd just be the messengers in a way.
Wait oof I just made a thread of it. I can send the link! PRODUCE 101 KPS EDITION - KPopSource - International KPOP Forum Community.

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ahh this idea just came to my mind lol. I don't think I'll work but how about The joker of the month
Sorry if no one has seen your post!
If you haven't spoken to anyone from the event team yet, could you elaborate your idea a bit more?

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ahh this idea just came to my mind lol. I don't think I'll work but how about The joker of the month
If you haven't spoken to anyone from the event team yet, could you elaborate your idea a bit more?
Sorry, I completely missed this!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Never mind
I just thought it but people will be more active with this. The one who has the highest number of reactions in the month can get this or something....
( ah I know it's a bad idea)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Never mind
I just thought it but people will be more active with this. The one who has the highest number of reactions in the month can get this or something....
( ah I know it's a bad idea)
It's not bad at all^.^ I like the idea!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
hmm since halloween is approaching, would yall consider hosting a halloween aesthetic battle? :pandaamazed:
As part of our Halloween event or something unrelated?
And by aesthetic battle, do you mean something similar to the Deck the Halls Christmas special we did as part of the event?

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
As part of our Halloween event or something unrelated?
as part of the halloween event ( if theres any )

And by aesthetic battle, do you mean something similar to the Deck the Halls Christmas special we did as part of the event?
i'm not sure what deck the halls is but by aesthetic battle, i was referring to something similar to the show your pride event that was hosted during this year's pride month

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
as part of the halloween event ( if theres any )

i'm not sure what deck the halls is but by aesthetic battle, i was referring to something similar to the show your pride event that was hosted during this year's pride month
Deck the Halls was basically the same thing as the Show Your Pride event but Christmas themed.

I will discuss this with the events team. We do have a Halloween event in the works and I'm not sure if this would fit into it but we'll see what we can do. Thanks for leaving a suggestion. :)

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Deck the Halls was basically the same thing as the Show Your Pride event but Christmas themed.
ahh, i see.

I will discuss this with the events team. We do have a Halloween event in the works and I'm not sure if this would fit into it but we'll see what we can do. Thanks for leaving a suggestion. :)
sure, no problem <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
what about a hide and seek halloween themed event?
hide pumpkins and bats around the forum and reward people by the amount of pumkins or bats they find
and also hide like special ones, if you find special ones you get extra prize
prizes could incl points or a badge or whatever you guys think would fit

Reactions Received
KS Coins
what about a hide and seek halloween themed event?
hide pumpkins and bats around the forum and reward people by the amount of pumkins or bats they find
and also hide like special ones, if you find special ones you get extra prize
prizes could incl points or a badge or whatever you guys think would fit
We had something similar for Easter last year, people found a way to hella exploit it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread