⛧ ⌒ Exercising ⌒ ⛧ (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
DO YOU EXERCISE ENOUGH? DO YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?


when i say lose weight , there is no need to lose weight when you got a little belly
and when i say NEED i mean it like in a health type of way, not focused on ''looks'' perspective


if you are on the obesity side or nearly there, do you exercise enough?
If not, why not?
If you do, is it helping you and your health to get better and feel better?
don't forget to change your diet in such situations if you trying to lose weight
(i struggle sometimes but not a lot luckily :lisalaugh: :junweary:)

If you are the opposite and maybe rather on the skinny side, do you exercise enough?
do you want to exercise more to build up muscle perhaps?
​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: milk and mysteric
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I need to gain weight x) but I exercise 30 minutes a day for the sake of movement
LOL it sounds like you all lazy saying ''for the sake of movement'' but i doubt that my cutie tutie is lazy :lisalaugh:
what kind of exercise do you do?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
LOL it sounds like you all lazy saying ''for the sake of movement'' but i doubt that my cutie tutie is lazy :lisalaugh:
what kind of exercise do you do?
Lol I'm actually lazy XD but it also feels good :* also "cutie tutie" ooof ////>.<//// <333
I do plank, squats, crunches, etc. + belly dance XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I want to exercise to lose weight but when I began running again I rolled my ankle badly so now I'm trying to recover then get back to running. I also need to watch my eating habits too. I mean I am considered healthy. I'm in a normal BMI but I want to be on the lower side of it not the middle like I am right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I want to exercise to lose weight but when I began running again I rolled my ankle badly so now I'm trying to recover then get back to running. I also need to watch my eating habits too. I mean I am considered healthy. I'm in a normal BMI but I want to be on the lower side of it not the middle like I am right now.
im sorry to hear about your ankle, take care !!! :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm considered underweight, I mostly do cardio and try (keyword: TRY) to build muscle. with that being said, my eating habits are NOT the best.....
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SHlNEE

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m at a healthy weight, but I’d like to exercise to build up some muscle and feel stronger/healthier.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I need to lose weight for my health. I don't have diabetes or heart problems but i have problems with my pcos.
I don't really exercise if i'm being honest. I work 8-17 shifts every day and i'm pretty much exhausted by the end of the day. My work place requires me to mostly sit, which u might think should make me more rested, in fact it makes me the opposite. I feel like i have no energy at all, and ppl exhaust me just cause i work on the phone. I get annoyed just by the ringtone. So when i go home i do all the things i wish i could, being online and stuff which makes me go to sleep late and then the cycle repeats.

I live with my family and my mom cooks for all of us usually. For my grandma who is picky af, for my nephew who is also picky af and for the rest of us. I can't really ask her to cook smth else, she usually makes some soup and some meat with either pasta/rice/mashed potatoes.

I tried to eat fruits as desserts, ofc sometimes i eat sweet stuff but try not in excess. I exercised for a year in a group with other peiple and virtually lost almost nothing.

I'm just tired at this point. I don't even look at myself in the mirror. I eat a coffee and a biscuit in the morning and a sandwich at 12 and still get comments at work saying "you're eating again" so that makes me not wanna eat during normal meal times so i get super hungry when i go home. Oh also if i skip meals my head hurts like hell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread