COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

⛧ ⌒ Exercising ⌒ ⛧ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
DO YOU EXERCISE ENOUGH? DO YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?

when i say lose weight , there is no need to lose weight when you got a little belly
and when i say NEED i mean it like in a health type of way, not focused on ''looks'' perspective

if you are on the obesity side or nearly there, do you exercise enough?
If not, why not?
If you do, is it helping you and your health to get better and feel better?
don't forget to change your diet in such situations if you trying to lose weight
(i struggle sometimes but not a lot luckily :lisalaugh: :junweary:)

If you are the opposite and maybe rather on the skinny side, do you exercise enough?
do you want to exercise more to build up muscle perhaps?

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
LOL it sounds like you all lazy saying ''for the sake of movement'' but i doubt that my cutie tutie is lazy :lisalaugh:
what kind of exercise do you do?
Lol I'm actually lazy XD but it also feels good :* also "cutie tutie" ooof ////>.<//// <333
I do plank, squats, crunches, etc. + belly dance XD

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I want to exercise to lose weight but when I began running again I rolled my ankle badly so now I'm trying to recover then get back to running. I also need to watch my eating habits too. I mean I am considered healthy. I'm in a normal BMI but I want to be on the lower side of it not the middle like I am right now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I want to exercise to lose weight but when I began running again I rolled my ankle badly so now I'm trying to recover then get back to running. I also need to watch my eating habits too. I mean I am considered healthy. I'm in a normal BMI but I want to be on the lower side of it not the middle like I am right now.
im sorry to hear about your ankle, take care !!! :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm considered underweight, I mostly do cardio and try (keyword: TRY) to build muscle. with that being said, my eating habits are NOT the best.....

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I’m at a healthy weight, but I’d like to exercise to build up some muscle and feel stronger/healthier.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
I need to lose weight for my health. I don't have diabetes or heart problems but i have problems with my pcos.
I don't really exercise if i'm being honest. I work 8-17 shifts every day and i'm pretty much exhausted by the end of the day. My work place requires me to mostly sit, which u might think should make me more rested, in fact it makes me the opposite. I feel like i have no energy at all, and ppl exhaust me just cause i work on the phone. I get annoyed just by the ringtone. So when i go home i do all the things i wish i could, being online and stuff which makes me go to sleep late and then the cycle repeats.

I live with my family and my mom cooks for all of us usually. For my grandma who is picky af, for my nephew who is also picky af and for the rest of us. I can't really ask her to cook smth else, she usually makes some soup and some meat with either pasta/rice/mashed potatoes.

I tried to eat fruits as desserts, ofc sometimes i eat sweet stuff but try not in excess. I exercised for a year in a group with other peiple and virtually lost almost nothing.

I'm just tired at this point. I don't even look at myself in the mirror. I eat a coffee and a biscuit in the morning and a sandwich at 12 and still get comments at work saying "you're eating again" so that makes me not wanna eat during normal meal times so i get super hungry when i go home. Oh also if i skip meals my head hurts like hell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread