fav. kpop soloist? (2 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She is not popular within i-fans, but immensely popular in korea. She was first known as nations little sister, but has broken free of that Image. I recommed checking out her popular hits Good Day and You&I then going to her more recent stuff of Twenty-three, Palette and Bbibbi and checking out The lyrics too, those tell of her growth and also are critism towards false Image and perhaps idolization of her.
yeah, Good Day was my first song by her, and I love it <3
she's so adorable honestly, I'll check her out more after school!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
She is not popular within i-fans, but immensely popular in korea. She was first known as nations little sister, but has broken free of that Image. I recommed checking out her popular hits Good Day and You&I then going to her more recent stuff of Twenty-three, Palette and Bbibbi and checking out The lyrics too, those tell of her growth and also are critism towards false Image and perhaps idolization of her.
50% of what I love about IU are her lyrics. They're so fucking relatable, I can't :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Princess ChungHa, I do like Taeyeon and IU too, but I have to go with ChungHa because I pretty much am into everything she released so far.
roller coaster > gotta go
:oof_tea:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Taeyeon is my favorite of course, both music and personality wise. And I also really like Yubin lately, her city pop songs are my life.

But if we exclude soloists that came from a group, then I’d say either Minseo or Heize, really love both of their music.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
WE. ARE. NOT. DOING. THIS. AGAIN.
I can do this all day :joysip:

But fine, go stream some Sayonara Hitori, just look at the production :sj_weary:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It was fine. I don't really like his voice :/
I don't mind coz his songs aren't too vocally driven, like it doesn't demand too much and he does fine with it :maheart:

Danger is still the best debut :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread