- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
Since Bts is "resting" I miss talking about them.
Whats your favorite song(s) from them this year?
1. Heartbeat


The MV, the lyrics, the vocals
I will never move on
2. Jamais vu


I love this song so much, before heartbeat this was my absolutely favorite release from them
3. Mikrokosmos


ps: let me know if I forget a song they released this year
ofc non fans can vote as well!
Whats your favorite song(s) from them this year?
1. Heartbeat
The MV, the lyrics, the vocals
2. Jamais vu
I love this song so much, before heartbeat this was my absolutely favorite release from them
3. Mikrokosmos
ps: let me know if I forget a song they released this year
ofc non fans can vote as well!
armys: @Jimin @MsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @Jimimis @kuroyuri @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @deadstar @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @MonCherry @KimTaehyung @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie