Favorite BTS song this year? (1 Viewer)

Favorite songs?


  • Total voters
    17
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Since Bts is "resting" I miss talking about them.
Whats your favorite song(s) from them this year?

1. Heartbeat


:maheart::maheart:
The MV, the lyrics, the vocals :pepecry1:I will never move on

2. Jamais vu


:maheart::maheart:

I love this song so much, before heartbeat this was my absolutely favorite release from them

3. Mikrokosmos


:maheart::maheart:

ps: let me know if I forget a song they released this year

ofc non fans can vote as well!
​

armys: @Jimin @MsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @Jimimis @kuroyuri @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @deadstar @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @MonCherry @KimTaehyung @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie






​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't decide between Dionysus, Mikrokosmos and Heartbeat :maheart: Mikrokosmos grew a lot on me after the concert
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
1. Heartbeat
2. Brand New Day (I love this one SO much
3. Mikrokosmos
4. Dionysus
5. Home :queen:

I think the OSTs made the biggest impact on me, didn't expect them to be so good tbh
Yes! Heartbeat taste! :maheart:

The osts are wonderful, I didnt expect it either.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I can't decide between Dionysus, Mikrokosmos and Heartbeat :maheart: Mikrokosmos grew a lot on me after the concert
You're so lucky to hear Mikrokosmos live! I only watched its via Vlive, but it was so emotional :pepecry1: I love this song so much
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
1. Persona
2. Dream Glow
3. Dionysus

Promise release date is 30th December 2018 and Scenery is 31th January 2019

So if I include them it’s :
1. promise
2. scenery
3. Persona
I am so stupid! I even added Jin's solo but totally forgot that Scenery was released in January :facepalm:

I love Promise and Scenery so much! :pepecry1: especially promise tbh, its a really nice song

I will add them, a sec!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You're so lucky to hear Mikrokosmos live! I only watched its via Vlive, but it was so emotional :pepecry1: I love this song so much
it was the last song in the concert, that's why it got a special place :maheart: you'll hear the boys live someday, I'm sure <3
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
For me, my favorite songs were off of Persona:
  1. Home:pandalove: mi casa :sj_weary:
  2. Dionysus
  3. Intro: Persona
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread