Appreciation First and only completed IOI set!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
IOI has been my top priority ever since the 2nd set of cards got released and I worked hard to collect all the girls- I was sitting on 10 cards for a long while before IOI Nayoung finally fell into my lap during hiatus and now the first and best Produce group with the greatest line up of members ever assembled in Kpop history is in my possession :queen::sj_weary:

nayoung.JPG
chungha.JPG
sejeong.JPG
chaeyeon.JPG
kyulkyung.JPG
sohye.JPG
yeonjung.JPG
yoojung.JPG
mina.JPG
doyeon.JPG
somi.JPG


Sadly I no longer remember who gave me which card so a general thank you to all my trading partners :wimwim:

@OnlyCalB @Yili @Reo @RandAlThor @uwuWinter @eclipsoul @Flocon @PrideInBaek and anyone else who helped, even you @lexus :jenniesmug: :sanapray:

This is my 3rd actual complete set after ITZY and Twice (actually 4th after AKMU but I no longer have them sadly :sadcat:)

Next up- Loona, Haseul pls join my collection :reallysadcat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This is my 3rd actual complete set after ITZY and Twice (actually 4th after AKMU but I no longer have them sadly :sadcat:)
I wonder who was responsible for that :dubuthink:

Congrats tho for IOI :sakUwu::sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IOI has been my top priority ever since the 2nd set of cards got released and I worked hard to collect all the girls- I was sitting on 10 cards for a long while before IOI Nayoung finally fell into my lap during hiatus and now the first and best Produce group with the greatest line up of members ever assembled in Kpop history is in my possession :queen::sj_weary:

nayoung.JPG
chungha.JPG
sejeong.JPG
chaeyeon.JPG
kyulkyung.JPG
sohye.JPG
yeonjung.JPG
yoojung.JPG
mina.JPG
doyeon.JPG
somi.JPG


Sadly I no longer remember who gave me which card so a general thank you to all my trading partners :wimwim:

@OnlyCalB @Yili @Reo @RandAlThor @uwuWinter @eclipsoul @Flocon @PrideInBaek and anyone else who helped, even you @lexus :jenniesmug: :sanapray:

This is my 3rd actual complete set after ITZY and Twice (actually 4th after AKMU but I no longer have them sadly :sadcat:)

Next up- Loona, Haseul pls join my collection :reallysadcat:
Im mostly going for Somi, Chungha, Mina, Doyeon, Sejeong who i know from after ioi, sejeong ider how i know or like her, maybe just randomly. But i seem to hv collected other ioi cards too first out of boredom n hoarding to trade them for snsd n now just for fun/activity sake. If taeyeon yoona yuri or sooyoung come out quickly ill be srsly conflicted.
Edit: btw i completed my twice cards set today thnx to @Reo. Thank you reo n everyone else who helped. Gonna be hard to untangle if i make a thread.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wonder who was responsible for that :dubuthink:

Congrats tho for IOI :sakUwu::sanapray:
They're just on hold until I get a card you want and have you trade them back :icgyu:
But thanks lol, also aesthetically I really like these IOI cards :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Im mostly going for Somi, Chungha, Mina, Doyeon, Sejeong who i know from after ioi, sejeong ider how i know or like her, maybe just randomly. But i seem to hv collected other ioi cards too first out of boredom n hoarding to trade them for snsd n now just for fun/activity sake. If taeyeon yoona yuri or sooyoung come out quickly ill be srsly conflicted.
Yeah that happens lol, I suddenly have 4 Girls' Day cards and I don't even remember how lmao.
Other than SNSD/Victoria, anyone else you're looking for?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
They're just on hold until I get a card you want and have you trade them back :icgyu:
But thanks lol, also aesthetically I really like these IOI cards :sj_weary:
well get me Mia & E:U and you can get AKMU back :icgyu:
it's a nice looking set :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah that happens lol, I suddenly have 4 Girls' Day cards and I don't even remember how lmao.
Other than SNSD/Victoria, anyone else you're looking for?
I also other almost complete sets but i dont want to mention them cos of scavengers, i might trade those away same as i almost traded pristin except kyla, cos i like her solo. I got hyeri cos i like her in Amazing Saturday, other than individials tho, i dont see myself collecting more sets from 1st 2 rounds, ITZY n Twice i dont stan at all yet i hv complete sets, it depends on circumstance if i complete or trade away 4minute hyuna, tho i like her n would want her Wonder girls card, but not sure about the whole set, probably not since i traded away Hyelim. EXID Hani n Hyelin?/m? are on my radar from the variety shows they were most recently in, but im not intentionally collecting the set. Same with gugudan. Dont want to mention the rest to not attract scavengers LOL.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Btw congratulations, n just do like i did and make another thread commemorating your completed sets, i did all my then 3 completed sets to complete my daily task 1 time. And made sure to make 1 thread for every set after, ill make one for Twice next.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well get me Mia & E:U and you can get AKMU back :icgyu:
it's a nice looking set :sanapray:
I'd probably ask for something else if I get Mia/EU since Everglow are a priority for you unlike AKMU for me :lisalaugh:
But we'll see :susPepe:

Congratulations!!! ❤
Woot Grats.
Thank you :pikahappy:

Btw congratulations, n just do like i did and make another thread commemorating your completed sets, i did all my then 3 completed sets to complete my daily task 1 time. And made sure to make 1 thread for every set after, ill make one for Twice next.
Lol I already made all 3 threads for today but I'll keep it in mind :haylul:
Also I'm sure you'll hit me up with a DM if I get some other card you want lol.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats! It's a beautiful set!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
....

Lol I already made all 3 threads for today but I'll keep it in mind :haylul:
Also I'm sure you'll hit me up with a DM if I get some other card you want lol.
Danghyunhaeji (or however it is in korean), of course.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I owe a card to @OnlyCalB so I'm sure if Yoohyeon falls into my lap he'll come running :lisalaugh:
Ofc he agrees to give up 5 cards but since I owe one, I guess I'll choose just 4 :rosesmug:
well guess why I want Yoohyeon :icgyu:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:taesip:
Prepare for nobody to get her card as another month passes :lisalaugh:
'twas the same with Siyeon but someone got her rng'd and now I got her, so it better be Yoohyeon's time soon, she better come out of hiding and into arms of 3 men waiting for her :haylul:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I owe a card to @OnlyCalB so I'm sure if Yoohyeon falls into my lap he'll come running :lisalaugh:
Ofc he agrees to give up 5 cards but since I owe one, I guess I'll choose just 4 :rosesmug:



Ayy thanks :sj_weary:
Esp coz you and @Yili kept a lookout for Nayoung :sanapray:
Yes, it will be 4 owed cards for sure.
:pikahappy: :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread