- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
congrats![]()
Thank youGrats![]()
Won't be surprised if you gave me nothing but thanks anywayCongrats
Too bad I can’t remember which card I gave you and how much you had to struggle for it![]()
I remember now. I gave you Chaeyeon but don’t remember what I got in returnWon't be surprised if you gave me nothing but thanks anyway![]()
Oh niceI remember now. I gave you Chaeyeon but don’t remember what I got in return![]()
Our trades may be difficult, but they’re always worth it in the endOh nice
OzyLexus trades are rare but always valuable
Thanks for the Yves too![]()
On that note I see you're still waiting on a Suga, I'll see if I can get oneOur trades may be difficult, but they’re always worth it in the end![]()
Please do because I’m strugglingOn that note I see you're still waiting on a Suga, I'll see if I can get one![]()
Should've said yes to my offer the first timePlease do because I’m struggling![]()
I think only @gayzone is actively looking for the whole set lol, she wants all Produce groups.Congrats idk how many I.O.I sets will join yours as most i've seen are just looking for specific members![]()
Yeah doesn't seem to be much competition for them overall so might stick to being the only completed set for a whileI think only @gayzone is actively looking for the whole set lol, she wants all Produce groups.
And I think @RandAlThor doesn't want the whole set but wouldn't mind if it happened.
Other than that Idk.
That is pretty fair. i think its an well over time ill get it set.I think only @gayzone is actively looking for the whole set lol, she wants all Produce groups.
And I think @RandAlThor doesn't want the whole set but wouldn't mind if it happened.
Other than that Idk.
ShushShould've said yes to my offer the first time
I have a Dami, The8, Doyoung and Hyuna 1 if you're interested![]()