- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Looks like I love me some JYP GGs in this card game, first ITZY and now Twice OT9 
A massive thanks to everyone who helped, though it's been so long I can't remember where I got each girl from, sorry
I do remember though I was missing just Momo to complete the set for a long time until last night when it finally happened thanks to an epic 4-way trade between myself, @uwuWinter , @OnlyCalB and @Flocon so thank you
Unfortunately that's all the JYP sets I need for now, no Miss A for me anytime soon and no SKZ/Day6 either so somebody pls take my Day6 Wonpil away thanks
A massive thanks to everyone who helped, though it's been so long I can't remember where I got each girl from, sorry
I do remember though I was missing just Momo to complete the set for a long time until last night when it finally happened thanks to an epic 4-way trade between myself, @uwuWinter , @OnlyCalB and @Flocon so thank you
Unfortunately that's all the JYP sets I need for now, no Miss A for me anytime soon and no SKZ/Day6 either so somebody pls take my Day6 Wonpil away thanks