Appreciation First to complete Twice OT9 set!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Looks like I love me some JYP GGs in this card game, first ITZY and now Twice OT9 :sj_weary:

nayeon.JPG
jeongyeon.JPG
momo.JPG
sana.JPG
jihyo.JPG
mina.JPG
dubu.JPG
chaeyoung.JPG
tzuyu.JPG


A massive thanks to everyone who helped, though it's been so long I can't remember where I got each girl from, sorry :yolk:
I do remember though I was missing just Momo to complete the set for a long time until last night when it finally happened thanks to an epic 4-way trade between myself, @uwuWinter , @OnlyCalB and @Flocon so thank you :sj_weary:

Unfortunately that's all the JYP sets I need for now, no Miss A for me anytime soon and no SKZ/Day6 either so somebody pls take my Day6 Wonpil away thanks :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Beautiful set! Congratz!
:nekolove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Unfortunately that's all the JYP sets I need for now, no Miss A for me anytime soon and no SKZ/Day6 either so somebody pls take my Day6 Wonpil away thanks :wimwim:
wonder girls, JYPE's first girl group, not even mentioned in this sentence :wimwim: but maybe that's good, more WG cards for me <3
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Grats you are on fire with the ioi deal.
Yes I started on IOI early when not many people were really looking to collect them so I've been lucky lol. Hopefully I can snatch them all up before other players get too involved though IOI Nayoung has become pretty much unavailable now :yolk:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yes I started on IOI early when not many people were really looking to collect them so I've been lucky lol. Hopefully I can snatch them all up before other players get too involved though IOI Nayoung has become pretty much unavailable now :yolk:
just so many out in less than a week
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wonder girls, JYPE's first girl group, not even mentioned in this sentence :wimwim: but maybe that's good, more WG cards for me <3
Oof lowkey forgot we had a WG set even though I JUST traded you Sunmi for Rose yesterday :lisalaugh:

Btw our failed 4 way trade earlier made it possible for me to complete Twice lmao, otherwise I'd have IOI Nayoung, still one of my most desired cards, but would lose out on Momo later :yolk:
The whole deal only became possible coz I had acquired Rose from you after our 4 way fell through, so thanks :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
just so many out in less than a week
They're soon gonna become one of those annoying sets people wanna avoid lol. Best get them all when they're still desirable :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread