MV fromis_9 "FUN" M/V is out! (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this song is so much fun
not disappointed
 
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I finally had time to listen when this and I love it so much!!!
It's the perfect hype song!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz and yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I liked it. I'll risk being lame, because after listening to it, I was like, "Well, that was fun."
But seriously, fun and a great summer song.

I'm pretty sure this is the first fromis_9 comeback I've been present for, lol... I hope it does well.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
160
Reactions Received
410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The song is great for party and other summer's activity.
For those who are not feeling it, then the rest of the tracks in the album would work out well together with the title for them. The whole album is great for everyone. All of the songs in the album complement each other perfectly. Pretty good for a 3 tracks album.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Still a bop 25 days later :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread