Chart (G)I-DLE "I MADE" no.1 HANTEO, SENORITA (Debuted #1 Bugs/Naver, #14 Melon) (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Its definitely an upgrade over Latata and Hann!!! Debuted #14 Melon, #1 Bugs and Naver!!!



All of the songs in the Bugs Chart as well!


And no.1 in HANTEO OMFG!!!



Guys lemme know if anyone wanna get removed from my lists hehe its all fine really
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not sure how big of a deal this is since it's Bugs, but for what it's worth the whole album is charting there!



Also, Pop/Stars going strong there too.
Its big cause bugs is literally what are the kpop teens in SK listened too if I'm not mistaken
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
324
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
People can say all they want. I know some people prefer Latata, But for me every comeback is better than the previous.
I loved Hann so much more than Latata and now senorita really shows Soyeon is improving her production skill.
Boppest of all (G)I-DLE bops
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
People can say all they want. I know some people prefer Latata, But for me every comeback is better than the previous.
I loved Hann so much more than Latata and now senorita really shows Soyeon is improving her production skill.
Boppest of all (G)I-DLE bops
Its always the same my friend

When Hann released I still remember...everyone said its no Latata..the fofofofofo the worst in all kpop songs etc etc

At the end of the day...charts won't lie eh?
Or awards lol

I am just happy the song is a bop for me and it makes me happy

And the bsides are wowww golds
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread