COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Chart (G)I-DLE "I MADE" no.1 HANTEO, SENORITA (Debuted #1 Bugs/Naver, #14 Melon) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Its definitely an upgrade over Latata and Hann!!! Debuted #14 Melon, #1 Bugs and Naver!!!

All of the songs in the Bugs Chart as well!

And no.1 in HANTEO OMFG!!!

Guys lemme know if anyone wanna get removed from my lists hehe its all fine really

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yess, I'm so proud they keep improving with each comeback. And I'm sure the song will keep rising even more as soon as they start promoting it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not sure how big of a deal this is since it's Bugs, but for what it's worth the whole album is charting there!

Also, Pop/Stars going strong there too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not sure how big of a deal this is since it's Bugs, but for what it's worth the whole album is charting there!

Also, Pop/Stars going strong there too.
Its big cause bugs is literally what are the kpop teens in SK listened too if I'm not mistaken

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Cube should consider themselves very lucky to have someone like Soyeon within their company!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
People can say all they want. I know some people prefer Latata, But for me every comeback is better than the previous.
I loved Hann so much more than Latata and now senorita really shows Soyeon is improving her production skill.
Boppest of all (G)I-DLE bops

Reactions Received
KS Coins
People can say all they want. I know some people prefer Latata, But for me every comeback is better than the previous.
I loved Hann so much more than Latata and now senorita really shows Soyeon is improving her production skill.
Boppest of all (G)I-DLE bops
Its always the same my friend

When Hann released I still remember...everyone said its no Latata..the fofofofofo the worst in all kpop songs etc etc

At the end of the day...charts won't lie eh?
Or awards lol

I am just happy the song is a bop for me and it makes me happy

And the bsides are wowww golds

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Y, I really love their diversity.
For the next album I need a hardcore girl crush concept with hard beats and raps.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like it the least out of all their title tracks but I'm happy Korea continues to support them.

But from just the audio clip I think this EP is better then I AM. The ballads give me chills already!

RISE G-IDLE!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread