News (G)I-dle making their comeback on January 11 with "I Burn" (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Following I Trust and the single Dumdi Dumdi, (G)I-dle are set to make their comeback on January 11th, 6pm KST with "I Burn".



@Neverland
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm so happy!!! Can't wait. After seeing their Visual Film their comeback has me so hyped!! This concept should be stunning!
:pikahappy: :nekolove::pandahappy:

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm so happy!!! Can't wait. After seeing their Visual Film their comeback has me so hyped!! This concept should be stunning!
:pikahappy: :nekolove::pandahappy:

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet:

I'm liking the vibes I'm getting, sensual but dangerous :sj_weary:
Their teasers/concepts are always so theatrical and over the top, in a good way lol. They can really sell it.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YESS!! The ladies have actually been gone for awhile in terms of music but they’ve been so busy I didn’t even notice.

Apparently the director of the film said it’s not a MV teaser but a visual representation of the extended plays themes and story. I think this EP is gonna be amazing 🤩

And I hope Gidle does high and solid numbers on the charts, they have the fandom, album numbers and branding, they just need the right song. Hopefully the lead single becomes a Top 5 hit and the song and EP enters Billboard like the girls want.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
YESS!! The ladies have actually been gone for awhile in terms of music but they’ve been so busy I didn’t even notice.

Apparently the director of the film said it’s not a MV teaser but a visual representation of the extended plays themes and story. I think this EP is gonna be amazing 🤩

And I hope Gidle does high and solid numbers on the charts, they have the fandom, album numbers and branding, they just need the right song. Hopefully the lead single becomes a Top 5 hit and the song and EP enters Billboard like the girls want.
It's interesting, they seem more in their zone when doing concepts like Oh My God/Hann etc. but their highest charting single is Dumdi Dumdi lol. Either way they can pull off any concept, and physically it's sure to be a success. Digitals are really up in the air these days, can't be predicted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread