Found GFriend Yuju/EXO Suho for trade! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like Yuju but GFriend isn't my priority rn, so I'm looking forward to trade her. Suho- I simply have no need for so might as well trade them too, if any Exo Ls are looking:

yuju.JPG
suho.JPG


Looking for:

1. Blackpink- Jennie
2. IZ*ONE- Yujin
3. Twice- Momo or Mina
4. Loona- Haseul, Yeojin, Yves, Chuu, Olivia Hye

Will also accept other trades.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Chungha 5 trade has been agreed, so it's just Yuju and Suho now :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread