Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
omfg I want hyuna to choke me and slam me against a wall and whisper dirty things in my ears while e'dawn watches (omfg what has mini done to me a week ago I hadn't even read a proper smut :yolk: )

Can I join in on that time? I can keep E'Dawn busy while you and Hyuna are doing your thing!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omfg I want hyuna to choke me and slam me against a wall and whisper dirty things in my ears while e'dawn watches (omfg what has mini done to me a week ago I hadn't even read a proper smut :yolk: )

Can I join in on that time? I can keep E'Dawn busy while you and Hyuna are doing your thing!
be my guest :pepesmug:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You posted a list of your top 5 submissive males in kpop yesterday or two days ago. My bias is among them and I agree very much with your opinion on him. I really wish I could dom him some day..... how can I repent my sins?

JUICY! You have commited no sins! You need to embrace that side of yourself!

I do wonder who it is though.... Hmmmmmmmm.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Arin scratching her ass in Banana Allergy Monkey makes me so hard. I dream of holding her pigtails in my hands and giving her my banana from behind while she wears nothing but those monkey ears and screams Eotteokae!!!

I love how detailed this is! You have clearly thought about this a lot!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd rather bang cute members than sexy members of groups oops

That is very understandable! There is a reason Woozi is one my ults (Besides me thinking he is Very talented.... But that alone wouldn't be enough to make him my ult)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread