Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i want lucas to hug me badly am i cheating on my ult bias

1. You are allowed to have as many biases as you want.
2. You can't treat your biases the same. They are different and make you feel different ways and things!

Imagine yourself hugging Lucas all you want and imagine you doing whatever you want with your ult bias however much you desire!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Can you imagine Yeonwoo's glorious derriere? I dream of burying my face in that soft backside and tasting her for hours. I'm hard as a rock thinking about it.

I can just imagine those beautiful sounds she would make! The way she would arch her back and wiggle just a bit! Oh I can DEFINETLY imagine it!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i normally dont have dat many dirty thoughts but ive imagined stuff about Lay (also some of my OTPs)

Lay serious, is a sexy Lay! Lay performing is a sexy Lay!
Lay is too sexy for anybody to be a fan and NOT imagine things!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I literally hit 2nd puberty at 27 years old when I saw SinB in Rough. I discovered inches I didn't know I had.

She looked so very innocent, but not at the same time! I can't describe it, but I understand you!
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ten and Dean are the only men that matter, do you agree? yes or yes?

They are definetly VERY hot, but for me Kyungsoo is the only man ever!
Cancelled and uncancelled because I love Kyungsoo too :v
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ten, Dean and Kyungsoo are the only men that matter, do you agree? yes or y e s?

Hmmm.... This is a hard decision to make! Yunho is pretty damn hot aswell... And one CAN'T forget about Jeonghan!
just say yes gdi :chickill:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
dickens sort of sucks lowkey, at first i thought "oh yeah, well maybe i missed the deeper meaning, through translation" but no, its just sort of...bad great expectations atleast, thats why you don't pay people per word they write!!!!!!
I've never actually read a Dickens book from start till end! Classics are very rarely for me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread