COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation goddess reunion (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
AHhhhh, Tiffany and Sunny! I'm so happy, I can't describe how much <3 And they both look so beautiful!:pandalove:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love them :pepecry2: Sunny my baby girl and Tiffany together is just beautiful

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wow, they both look amazing :pepeheart::pepeheart:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Sunny is in LA right now and she's met up with Tiffany :maheart:

Once sisters, always sisters!!!!​

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
omg i love them. im glad they met up. also is that the same ice cream place Tiffany went to in that buzzfeed video??
I love how the girls will always make sure to visit Tiffany whenever they are in the US! lol (I think it was Seohyun or Yuri who flew from NY to LA just to see Tiffany)

I believe that that is the ice cream shop that Sunny's sister owns. I remember a few years ago Sunny went over to the opening of the shop and did a small fanmeet with Sone whilst handing out ice cream.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love how the girls will always make sure to visit Tiffany whenever they are in the US! lol (I think it was Seohyun or Yuri who flew from NY to LA just to see Tiffany)

I believe that that is the ice cream shop that Sunny's sister owns. I remember a few years ago Sunny went over to the opening of the shop and did a small fanmeet with Sone whilst handing out ice cream.
That's right, Sunny was born in the U.S. so she would have siblings there, I guess. It looks delicious, in any case. And yes, I love that too. You can truly see how close they are. They're not just a group. You can truly feel that they're all best friends. :)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
That's right, Sunny was born in the U.S. so she would have siblings there, I guess. It looks delicious, in any case. And yes, I love that too. You can truly see how close they are. They're not just a group. You can truly feel that they're all best friends. :)
They were only in the US for a short while before moving to Kuwait (and then leaving because of the Gulf War) before settling down in Korea. But I don't know when her sister moved back to the US.

Honestly, at this point the girls really are sisters forever. The love and bond that they share goes beyond that of contracts :yolk:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
My queens omg♥♥♥

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so happy to see this

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm glad they had the time to meet up

i knew Sunny was in LA when she talk with Tiff during her vlive for the release for Lips on lips, but tiffany said that she'll try to see her but she wasn't sure if she would have the time

i'm glad that even with her busy schedules she have with the release of her ep and her practice for her tour, tiffany still take the time to see sunny

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread