- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
the other one in the pic is just a random doggy
I mean, you're not wrong either, they're super cute toosee and i thought it would be Nagyung or Hayoung
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't think Hapz remembers who Hayoung isWow when did Hayoung join OMG![]()
And I don't think you remember who Sana isI don't think Hapz remembers who Hayoung is![]()
Of course I doAnd I don't think you remember who Sana is![]()
Wow when did Hayoung join OMG![]()
How did this become a bash-hapz threadI don't think Hapz remembers who Hayoung is![]()
Of course I do
Anticipate magazine photoshoot this month
Also
Stan RV
good that i will never change my ultHow did this become a bash-hapz thread
I still love Hayoung and she's my fromis bias ok
From ult bias to Fromis bias the downgradeHow did this become a bash-hapz thread
I still love Hayoung and she's my fromis bias ok
dont try to get my sympathy
Ig I can't argue against that :yerimeh:good that i will never change my ult![]()
Are we really gonna talk about changing bias' status hereFrom ult bias to Fromis bias the downgrade![]()
Hey Sana still my ult, got her banner unlike your Hayoung banner, oops Soojin bannerAre we really gonna talk about changing bias' status here![]()
Wow, this deserves a whole thread. Thanks for sharing!
the other one in the pic is just a random doggy