Uh I guess? I don’t know what that means sorryWelcome! Hope you enjoy it here and do you want tagging in the Mamamoo badge thread?
Uh I guess? I don’t know what that means sorryWelcome! Hope you enjoy it here and do you want tagging in the Mamamoo badge thread?
Well, we'll squash them because I was just kidding about there being a lot more BG stans, there are actually much more GG stans, although most GG stans here are also into BGs.
No problem!
If you want to get into Dreamcatcher (since that is my expertise), then just let me know :) Another unique GG.
If you see the Hwasa picture under my dp on my post that's what a badge is which Mamamoos badges are up for image changes so you could vote for images you like more for them or vote to keep their current ones if you like them the most.Uh I guess? I don’t know what that means sorry![]()
Ooh, ok this is interesting because almost all of your biases are my bias wreckers XD. My biases are Namjoon, Jihyo, Yeri, still can't choose a Loona bias, and Wheein in Mamamoo. I also have a hard time choosing biases in Twice. It was Momo for a while, until I changed it to Jihyo.Thank you
My biases are j-hope for BTS, Chaeyoung & Momo in Twice (I love them both fjdjdn), Seulgi in RV, Yves in LOONA, and Moonbyul in Mamamoo.