News Hopes for an OT7 EXO comeback exist [Yixing in Korea, spotted at SM] (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean I hope so but he's usually only seen at SM when he goes to film for his solo work. So he might be preparing another solo album? But I hope it's for a group comeback. The boys said they'll be releasing an album this year so I really hope Yixing is included in it.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean I hope so but he's usually only seen at SM when he goes to film for his solo work. So he might be preparing another solo album? But I hope it's for a group comeback. The boys said they'll be releasing an album this year so I really hope Yixing is included in it.
Yeah exactly, he visits SM quite regularly, but that won't stop me from hoping y'know!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let's just hope for the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My guess would be to do what he did last year with Tempo and just record the Chinese title track/maybe mv appearance. Anything more than that would be amazing, but I’m not building my hopes for too much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread