How well do you... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
what if I change 2 to d, 3 to b, 5 to b, 6 to c, 7 to d, 14 to b, 15 to a
If you want I'll dm you the real answers.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Vikki stole my idea yesterday... so I am stealing @Drew_B today. For whoever gets the most answers in a row I will listen to every debut and comeback from a group you stan that I don't and make a thread saying what I thought. I will keep this active for 5-6 hours. Anyone who lives like 15 hours outside of my time zone gets an exception to this rule.

1.) The group that got me into K-Pop
A. Super Junior
B. Big Bang
C. Wonder Girls
D. 2NE1

2.) What Group have I listened to most given the metrics on my last-fm account
A. Blackpink
B. Infinite
C. Twice
D. Shinee

3.) First Girl Group I heard?
A. 2NE1
B. Twice
C. T-ARA
D. F(X)

4.) My Favorite Girl Group
A. Twice
B. Red Velvet
C. Sistar
D. Apink

5.) What age was I when I discovered K-Pop
A. 10
B. 22
C. 32
D. 18

6.) What K-Pop title do I give myself and why?
A. 3rd Gen-ner. Because I started listening once 3rd gen started
B. 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started to listen during 2nd gen.
C. Spiritual 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started lsitening during 3rd gen, but I got introduced via music from 2nd gen.
D. Bomi's Fraternal Twin. Because we are born on the same day of the same year.

7.) What country am I up for dual citizenship in?
A. US
B. Russia
C. Cambodia
D. England

8.) What is my Ethnicity
A. Irish
B. Polish
C. Maori
D. Both A and B

9.) My favorite TV Show growing up?
A. Blue's Clues
B. Bewitched
C. Charmed
D. Will and Grace

10.) Who are my top 4 bg in descending order?
A. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Verivery
B. Infinite-Shinee-Exo-Highlight
C. Shinee-Wonder Girls-Twice-Blackpink
D. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Highlight

11.) Who is my Twice Bias
A. Sana
B. Jihyo
C. Dahyun
D. Sunmi

12.) Group that disbanded that I am most upset about
A. Neon Punch
B. X1
C. TRCNG
D. Sistar

13.) Who do I think is the best male and female singers in K-Pop
A. Yesung and Bomi
B. Woohyun and Sunmi
C. Baekhyun and Hyolyn
D. Kyungsoo and Soyou

14.) What group/s do I dislike
A. Blackpink
B. Aespa
C. Everglow
D. A & B
E. B & C

15.) What K-Pop group have I wanted to punch someone over?
A. Shinee
B. Momoland
C. Sistar
D. Mamamoo

To ensure that people actually answer this I will tag: @RandAlThor @Drew_B @eclipsoul @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @LoveYooShaSha @HueKaisBubbles @winterstory and @OnlyCalB
i am so not over thinning this....
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Vikki stole my idea yesterday... so I am stealing @Drew_B today. For whoever gets the most answers in a row I will listen to every debut and comeback from a group you stan that I don't and make a thread saying what I thought. I will keep this active for 5-6 hours. Anyone who lives like 15 hours outside of my time zone gets an exception to this rule.

1.) The group that got me into K-Pop
A. Super Junior
B. Big Bang
C. Wonder Girls
D. 2NE1

2.) What Group have I listened to most given the metrics on my last-fm account
A. Blackpink
B. Infinite
C. Twice
D. Shinee

3.) First Girl Group I heard?
A. 2NE1
B. Twice
C. T-ARA
D. F(X)

4.) My Favorite Girl Group
A. Twice
B. Red Velvet
C. Sistar
D. Apink

5.) What age was I when I discovered K-Pop
A. 10
B. 22
C. 32
D. 18

6.) What K-Pop title do I give myself and why?
A. 3rd Gen-ner. Because I started listening once 3rd gen started
B. 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started to listen during 2nd gen.
C. Spiritual 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started lsitening during 3rd gen, but I got introduced via music from 2nd gen.
D. Bomi's Fraternal Twin. Because we are born on the same day of the same year.

7.) What country am I up for dual citizenship in?
A. US
B. Russia
C. Cambodia
D. England

8.) What is my Ethnicity
A. Irish
B. Polish
C. Maori
D. Both A and B

9.) My favorite TV Show growing up?
A. Blue's Clues
B. Bewitched
C. Charmed
D. Will and Grace

10.) Who are my top 4 bg in descending order?
A. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Verivery
B. Infinite-Shinee-Exo-Highlight
C. Shinee-Wonder Girls-Twice-Blackpink
D. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Highlight

11.) Who is my Twice Bias
A. Sana
B. Jihyo
C. Dahyun
D. Sunmi

12.) Group that disbanded that I am most upset about
A. Neon Punch
B. X1
C. TRCNG
D. Sistar

13.) Who do I think is the best male and female singers in K-Pop
A. Yesung and Bomi
B. Woohyun and Sunmi
C. Baekhyun and Hyolyn
D. Kyungsoo and Soyou

14.) What group/s do I dislike
A. Blackpink
B. Aespa
C. Everglow
D. A & B
E. B & C

15.) What K-Pop group have I wanted to punch someone over?
A. Shinee
B. Momoland
C. Sistar
D. Mamamoo

To ensure that people actually answer this I will tag: @RandAlThor @Drew_B @eclipsoul @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @LoveYooShaSha @HueKaisBubbles @winterstory and @OnlyCalB
what does thinning mean in this context?
i cant type thinking :)

and i added an earlier edition of teh quiz by accident here wee i have skills !
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i cant type thinking :)
I figured that only after I replied and I didn't want to pad my post count that way... but then again maybe I should be padding...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I figured that only after I replied and I didn't want to pad my post count that way... but then again maybe I should be padding...
i was trying to min max using the other guess no matter what i thought lol it did not work well.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I may be late but I'm doing it anyway.
:icgyu:

1.) The group that got me into K-Pop
A. Super Junior
B. Big Bang
C. Wonder Girls
D. 2NE1

2.) What Group have I listened to most given the metrics on my last-fm account
A. Blackpink
B. Infinite
C. Twice
D. Shinee

3.) First Girl Group I heard?
A. 2NE1
B. Twice
C. T-ARA
D. F(X)

4.) My Favorite Girl Group
A. Twice
B. Red Velvet
C. Sistar
D. Apink

5.) What age was I when I discovered K-Pop
A. 10
B. 22
C. 32
D. 18

6.) What K-Pop title do I give myself and why?
A. 3rd Gen-ner. Because I started listening once 3rd gen started
B. 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started to listen during 2nd gen.
C. Spiritual 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started lsitening during 3rd gen, but I got introduced via music from 2nd gen.
D. Bomi's Fraternal Twin. Because we are born on the same day of the same year.

7.) What country am I up for dual citizenship in?
A. US
B. Russia
C. Cambodia
D. England

8.) What is my Ethnicity
A. Irish
B. Polish
C. Maori
D. Both A and B

9.) My favorite TV Show growing up?
A. Blue's Clues
B. Bewitched
C. Charmed
D. Will and Grace

10.) Who are my top 4 bg in descending order?
A. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Verivery
B. Infinite-Shinee-Exo-Highlight
C. Shinee-Wonder Girls-Twice-Blackpink
D. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Highlight

11.) Who is my Twice Bias
A. Sana
B. Jihyo
C. Dahyun
D. Sunmi

12.) Group that disbanded that I am most upset about
A. Neon Punch
B. X1
C. TRCNG
D. Sistar

13.) Who do I think is the best male and female singers in K-Pop
A. Yesung and Bomi
B. Woohyun and Sunmi
C. Baekhyun and Hyolyn
D. Kyungsoo and Soyou

14.) What group/s do I dislike
A. Blackpink
B. Aespa
C. Everglow
D. A & B
E. B & C

15.) What K-Pop group have I wanted to punch someone over?
A. Shinee
B. Momoland
C. Sistar
D. Mamamoo

:susPepe:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
1. B Big Bang

2. B Infinite

3. A 2NE1

4. D Apink

5. D 18

6. D. Bomi's Fraternal Twin.

7. A US

8. A Irish

9.C Charmed

10. D Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Highlight

11. None its a trick question(or B. Jihyo)

12. D Sistar

13. B Woohyun and Sunmi

14. A Blackpink(there's only heartbreak for me w/this question n its options)

15. C Sistar

Uhm, mostly guesses mianhae JP :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and OnlyCalB
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Here are the correct answers. @Vikki @winterstory @litc @lexus @Drew_B @RandAlThor @OnlyCalB @LoveYooShaSha
1.) The group that got me into K-Pop
A. Super Junior
B. Big Bang
C. Wonder Girls
D. 2NE1

2.) What Group have I listened to most given the metrics on my last-fm account
A. Blackpink
B. Infinite
C. Twice
D. Shinee

3.) First Girl Group I heard?
A. 2NE1
B. Twice
C. T-ARA
D. F(X)

4.) My Favorite Girl Group
A. Twice
B. Red Velvet
C. Sistar
D. Apink

I think people were confused about whether I meant current gg. I did not. Just my favorite gg.

5.) What age was I when I discovered K-Pop
A. 10
B. 22
C. 32
D. 18

6.) What K-Pop title do I give myself and why?
A. 3rd Gen-ner. Because I started listening once 3rd gen started
B. 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started to listen during 2nd gen.
C. Spiritual 2nd Gen-ner. Because I started lsitening during 3rd gen, but I got introduced via music from 2nd gen.
D. Bomi's Fraternal Twin. Because we are born on the same day of the same year.

Most people got this right. However, I was born on the same day and year as Bomi [Apink] so that also could be true. But I don't give myself that title.

7.) What country am I up for dual citizenship in?
A. US
B. Russia
C. Cambodia
D. England

I live in US, but had a grandparent from England, which qualifies me for dual-citizenship if I were ever to explore that option.

8.) What is my Ethnicity
A. Irish
B. Polish
C. Maori
D. Both A and B

9.) My favorite TV Show growing up?
A. Blue's Clues
B. Bewitched
C. Charmed
D. Will and Grace

10.) Who are my top 4 bg in descending order?
A. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Verivery
B. Infinite-Shinee-Exo-Highlight
C. Shinee-Wonder Girls-Twice-Blackpink
D. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Highlight

I'm surprised that only one person @LoveYooShaSha got this right.

11.) Who is my Twice Bias
A. Sana
B. Jihyo
C. Dahyun
D. Sunmi

I loved everything about her when watching Sixteen.

12.) Group that disbanded that I am most upset about
A. Neon Punch
B. X1
C. TRCNG
D. Sistar

I wasn't that triggered about Sistar disbanding since Hyolyn wanted to explore a solo career. But with TRCNG there was so much potential that was ruined by their agency.

13.) Who do I think is the best male and female singers in K-Pop
A. Yesung and Bomi
B. Woohyun and Sunmi
C. Baekhyun and Hyolyn
D. Kyungsoo and Soyou

Hyolyn rains supreme [for me] in female singers. I'll post her cover of Hello, where she sings better than Adele. And of course Baekhyun ,while I stan Kyungsoo, is one of the best vocalists.

14.) What group/s do I dislike
A. Blackpink
B. Aespa
C. Everglow
D. A & B
E. B & C

When D4 came out I listened to it like 5 times and did not like it. Same with Kill this love. However, when Black Mamba came out it just reminded me of D4, so.

15.) What K-Pop group have I wanted to punch someone over?
A. Shinee
B. Momoland
C. Sistar
D. Mamamoo

Here's the story: When Fun to the World came out there were this toxic stan who was pissed that any gg other than their ub group would have a comeback during the same time period. They continued to bully Momoland for "lack of success and unoriginality" for several posts and I was just annoyed to the sky...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I edited my comment it should make more sense now, I’m so good at typing :coronawimwim:
it depends... are you typing on a phone?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm glad you like trcng tho! Did you see that 4 members are redebuting?
I didn't, but I will keep up with it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread