Solo HUA HUA THE MARTIAN BOY (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I've only listened to half of the first album and it's so freaking good!!! I've really discovered a jewel here, thank you so much!
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! He has such a unique musical style so it takes a while for most to actually get into his music. Especially i-fans since his sound isn't anything we're used to at all. I'm so happy you gave him a chance and actually listened to his album. :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@potato Below are some of his 'Singer 2018' performances. They're covers which he rearranged himself but you can really see his true talents through these performances

Fake Monk:

I wander from south to north, I also wander from day to night
I want everyone to notice me but not knowing who I am
If you know that I am tired, please give me a bowl of water
If you have fallen in love with me, please give me a kiss.
I have these feet & legs, I have traveled from mountains to oceans
I want to have all of everything but not hate and regret
Don’t regret to fall in love with me, one day I will leave without a trace
I would not stay in one place, also don’t want to be followed.
Don’t want be followed.
Don’t regret to fall in love with me, one day I will leave without a trace
I would not stay in one place, also don’t want to be followed.
I only want to see your beauty, but don’t want to know your suffering.
I want the elixir from the heaven, but not your tears
I wander from south to north, I also wander from day to night
I want everyone to notice me but not knowing who I am

Nunchucks:

I have practiced since young
Whether it's swords or poles, I performed it with ease
What weapon I like the best? Nunchucks are both soft and tough
Soft and tough

Next to the smoked filled barbeque restaurant was a Martial Arts Studio
Teacher teaching practices Iron Palm and Yang’s style spears
Best at hand to hand combat and even knows impenetrable kungfu

Fine~
But I wish you know

Their son, me, have practiced since young
Whether it's swords or poles, I performed it with ease
What weapon I like the best? Nunchucks are both soft and tough
Want to go to Songshan, Henan to learn Shaolin and Wudang

Fine~
But I wish you know

Whata doing, whata doing / Breath in freely with a open heart
Whata doing, whata doing / Breath in deeply with palms open
Whata doing, whata doing/ walk a thousand miles with sand bags tied to me
Whata doing, whata doing / I opened up my pressure points
Whata doing, whata doing / the sign “ Sick man of East Asia”
Whata doing, whata doing / I kicked it away

Quickly follow me to use the Nunchucks
Martial arts practitioners must remember, one who is forgiving is invincible
Quickly follow me to use the Nunchucks
Who was the one who became popular practicing Tai Chi

Next to the smoked filled barbeque restaurant was a Martial Arts Studio
Teacher teaching practices Iron Palm and Yang’s style spears
Best at hand to hand combat and even knows impenetrable kungfu

Fine~
But I wish you know

Their son, me, have practiced since young
Whether it's swords or poles, I performed it with ease
What weapon I like the best? Nunchucks are both soft and tough
Want to go to Songshan, Henan to learn Shaolin and Wudang

Fine~
But I wish you know

Whata doing, whata doing / Breath in freely with a open heart
Whata doing, whata doing / Breath in deeply with palms open
Whata doing, whata doing/ walk a thousand miles with sand bags tied to me
Whata doing, whata doing / I opened up my pressure points
Whata doing, whata doing / the sign “ Sick man of East Asia”
Whata doing, whata doing / I kicked it away

Quickly follow me to use the Nunchucks
Martial arts practitioners must remember, one who is forgiving is invincible
Quickly follow me to use the Nunchucks
Who was the one who became popular practicing Tai Chi

Quickly use the Nunchucks, heng heng ha xi
Quickly use the Nunchucks, heng heng ha xi
Martial arts practitioners must remember, one who is forgiving is invincible
Who was the one who became popular practicing Tai Chi
Quickly use the Nunchucks, heng heng ha xi
Quickly use the Nunchucks, heng heng ha xi
If I can fly, flying and leaping
Behave with unwavering integrity, exude righteousness

Heng!

Ordinary Path:

Just lingering about on the road
Do you wanna go Via Via
So fragile but still proud
I used to be just like that
boiling and restless
Where will you go Via Via
Mysterious in silence. Are you listening to my story?
Wu~
Are you listening to my story
I've been through the mountains and over the seas
Been through thousands of people
Everything I used to own
Now it's gone like the smoke
I was lost and so hopeless and disoriented
Till I realized this ordinary path is the only answer
But you still fancy about your tomorrow Via Via
Is she good or worse
It just another day for me
Wu~
It just another day for me
I used to break everything I had to get away forever
I used to fall into the endless darkness trying to struggle but unable to get out
I was like you and him and the wild flowers and weeds
Hopeless yet yearning crying and laughing ordinarily
Ah~
Till I realized this ordinary path is the only answer
I used to break everything I had to get away forever
I used to fall into the endless darkness trying to struggle but unable to get out
I was like you and him and the wild flowers and weeds
Hopeless yet yearning crying and laughing ordinarily

Flammable and Explosive:

Expect me to be crazy and then expect that I cannot live without you
Want me to be coldly elegant and then want me to be frivolous and low
Want me to be sunshine and then want me to be amorous and uninviting
Teasing me for being emotional and then teasing me for being cold-hearted
Give me a dream and wake me right away
Falling asleep with me and then regret wasting time without mercy
Love me pure and also love me naked but dispirited
Watch me entertain myself and then watch me heart break
Wish me slender and also wish me having curves
Think I'm nuts and also think I'm witty and modest
Want me to be gorgeous and also want me to be cold blooded
Wish me to be happy from now on and also wish me to never get over being discouraged
Be charming for me and also being inattentive because of me
Covet my true love and also covet the magnetism in my eyes
Elope with me and also promise to be loyal to me
Praise my shyness and also praise my hidden agenda
Give me a dream and wake me right away
Falling asleep with me and then regret wasting time without mercy
Love me pure and also love me naked but dispirited
Watch me entertain myself and then watch me heart break
Be charming for me and also being inattentive because of me
Covet my true love and also covet the magnetism in my eyes
Elope with me and also promise to be loyal to me
Praise my shyness and also praise my hidden agenda Ah~
Ask me to be adorable and also ask me to be sexually attractive
Being mature like me and also being unreasonable like me
Let me be beautiful and also let me be obsessed with you
Complaint that I never worry about anything and then complain that I have nothing but tears
I posted so many videos so I don't know if you'll watch them all but I hope you enjoy the ones you do watch! :bigcatlove:
And I'll stop here because I have already gone way overboard. I hope you don't mind... I got too excited.
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! He has such a unique musical style so it takes a while for most to actually get into his music. Especially i-fans since his sound isn't anything we're used to at all. I'm so happy you gave him a chance and actually listened to his album. :pepeheart:
Thank you so much for the recommendations! I'll be sure to check them out and check out the subs too ^^

And I'm an absolute sucker for unique or experimental stuff. :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you so much for the recommendations! I'll be sure to check them out and check out the subs too ^^

And I'm an absolute sucker for unique or experimental stuff. :wimwim:
Oooh you'll love him then :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@potato Below are some of his 'Singer 2018' performances. They're covers which he rearranged himself but you can really see his true talents through these performances

Fake Monk:



Nunchucks:



Ordinary Path:



Flammable and Explosive:


I posted so many videos so I don't know if you'll watch them all but I hope you enjoy the ones you do watch! :bigcatlove:
And I'll stop here because I have already gone way overboard. I hope you don't mind... I got too excited.
The more the merrier. His music is addicting :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
A few weeks late but this is so gorgeous. It's his 6th anniversary present to Martians!




The song "Dialogue with Martian Children" is a gift for fans on the sixth anniversary of Hua Chenyu's debut. This is the first time that Hua Chenyu has written songs for fans, and it is also the first time that he has composed a song with them.

The song is in the form of a dialogue between Hua Chenyu and the fans, and the lyrics are simple and simple but tell each other's voices.
Hua Chenyu tells the truest of himself in the song. Six years after his debut, most people see him who laughs, works hard, and is brave, but he will also be sad, fragile, and give up.
The fans gave him the greatest encouragement in the song. Everyone will be lost and confused, but be the truest one; there will be too many unknowns and obstacles in the future, and fans will always accompany him.

This remark, sincerely touching, is the six years they have traveled together, and it will be the future they have entered together.

source
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
As if I don't have a million and one things to do, I spent the last few hours streaming this




And now I'm even more in love with this little martian than I already was. He's so talented, charming and absolutely adorable. Watching him interaction with fans is the most precious thing in the world! I seriously love him!!!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It seems every week I have a new Hua Hua obsession and this week it's



Well the live version to be specific




So gorgeous!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


I originally wasn't a fan of this song but after seeing this video and the trans, it just grew on me so much. And it also made me cry. He's one of the few artists that can actually get a tear out of me.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hua Chenyu will be on the cover of the January Issue of BAZAAR MEN









 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



Congratulations!! Here is the performance from the ceremony




And his interviews

​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



Please share more of your philosophy!​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


I believe the venue holds up to 18k people too... That's HUGE!
Since there aren't many international Martians, I can't feel his popularity so whenever I see news of him breaking records or accomplishing unbelievable feats, I have like this weird culture shock type of feeling. So crazy how popular he seems to be. It's well deserved though.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
LOOOOOL this is honestly so scary!!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread