Solo HUA HUA THE MARTIAN BOY (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



Honestly I can watch him a trillion times and never get bored. He's honestly the best performer I have seen in my life. No fancy choreo and no fancy stage sets yet he manages to fill up the entire stage with just his voice and expressions. "Amazing" honestly feels like an understatement at this point. I'm seriously in love with his artistry.​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



Ok so I don't know much about his company since it's hard to get translations and stuff on all that but I have been hearing a lot lately that his company is terrible. Why his company is sabotaging him so much? Apparently last year we didn't get digital releases of Bullfighting and New World because of "unspecified" reasons but was related to his company too. I wonder when his contract will expire. Like I said, I don't really know the full story but if they're that bad, I hope he leaves as soon as his contract expires.


In other news, the fact that his segment reached 30% is INSANE! His popularity/recognition is mind blowing!
But then again, that performance deserved all those views plus more. I still haven't been able to get over it.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
YESSSSSSS!!




I can't wait for more awesome covers!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



Ok so I don't know much about his company since it's hard to get translations and stuff on all that but I have been hearing a lot lately that his company is terrible. Why his company is sabotaging him so much? Apparently last year we didn't get digital releases of Bullfighting and New World because of "unspecified" reasons but was related to his company too. I wonder when his contract will expire. Like I said, I don't really know the full story but if they're that bad, I hope he leaves as soon as his contract expires.


In other news, the fact that his segment reached 30% is INSANE! His popularity/recognition is mind blowing!
But then again, that performance deserved all those views plus more. I still haven't been able to get over it.



:joysip:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Gucci's Weibo update



​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hua Chenyu Studio updates

"Quite good, at least I can celebrate the new year with you all."





​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hua Chenyu Studio update #2


​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Looks like ee-media isn't only sabotaging Hua Chenyu but also Xiao Zhan!


It seems they're spreading malicious rumours about him because he wants to terminate his contract. For some reason, they're giving Chenyu the minimal care as his agency as possible too. He ended up boarding a plane and going to Changsha all alone without a manager or any other staff.

Click on this to read the entire thread:


Luckily the fans are really well behaved though. They (mostly) stayed behind the fences and they didn't clog up the airport and cause a dangerous situation. There were fans in the airport but they seemed to have gave him space for the most part. But seriously, it's such a dangerous situation. They should know he's going to have hoards of fans waiting at the airport, and if they hadn't been so well behaved, it could have been SO dangerous for him and for other citizens at the airport. I really want to know what is going on in his agency.


(once again, click on thread for more videos)

On the bright side, apparently his contract will end June/July 2021 so there's only about a year and a half left.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hua Chenyu Rehearsal photos from SINGER 2020




 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


I think Jessi J came in first place during SINGER 2018.
Honestly, no matter how he ranks, I know we're going to get awesome performances from him so I AM PUMPED!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hua Chenyu will attend Weibo Night on Jan 11 in Beijing!! He'll sing 《I Really Want To Love This World》

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread