- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I sure will!~There are more people on here that like him than I thought... I'm so happy!! Visit here more often please. Now that my hiatus is over, I'll be posting in here often
Yes I should spam make threads in the K-pop section now lol
And it's no problem. I'm just so happy there's someone here other than me. I only get a few visitors once ever few pages so it's nice.
On topic though, how did you discover HCY? Do you have a favourite song/performance? Or are you still getting to know him?
I just discovered him recently. I love exploring different types of music from everywhere and I found HCY to be quite unique.