I can’t think of any New Years resolutions (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How could I possibly improve myself?
it’s so hard to be perfect :( What shall I do?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My resolution is to graduate, it surprisingly became harder when COVID f'd up all of the class schedules so i have many class conflicts to deal with :wonugl:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My resolution is to graduate, it surprisingly became harder when COVID f'd up all of the class schedules so i have many class conflicts to deal with :wonugl:
i somehow made it out this semester ok :/ good luck <3
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili, Myco and Suzy
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So many things that I/people aspire to do/be are unachievable given certain circumstances. I could make it my resolution to be a nicer person... January 1st comes: Idiots that I call family get drunk and start saying sh*t about me... or say some stupid sh*t in general.. or make poor life decisions...

I aspire to do better academically... I'm already getting A's so...

I aspire to listen to more k-pop. . . That goal tends to fizzle each year I've had it since I got into k-pop in 2012... I end up just listening to a few new groups and the comebacks of the groups I liked in previous years..

Many of the goals we have are based around us, but not considering external realities. For instance, I could aspire to put away a small amount of money $20-50 each month into a savings account that I do not touch... Reality happens and something happens to flat/car/dog and I can't afford to save that money each month. Plus many of our goals tend to be goals that are very ambitious and take longer than a year to achieve.

Thus, making a New Year's Resolution to not have one makes sense.. to me at least... plus it sounds sort of ridiculous to make a resolution not to have a resolution... Its contradictory and makes no sense... And really when have I ever made sense. Literally, when I open my mouth I'm surprised Cthulhu monsters don't crawl out... and there I go again using literally the wrong way :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
So many things that I/people aspire to do/be are unachievable given certain circumstances. I could make it my resolution to be a nicer person... January 1st comes: Idiots that I call family get drunk and start saying sh*t about me... or say some stupid sh*t in general.. or make poor life decisions...

I aspire to do better academically... I'm already getting A's so...

I aspire to listen to more k-pop. . . That goal tends to fizzle each year I've had it since I got into k-pop in 2012... I end up just listening to a few new groups and the comebacks of the groups I liked in previous years..

Many of the goals we have are based around us, but not considering external realities. For instance, I could aspire to put away a small amount of money $20-50 each month into a savings account that I do not touch... Reality happens and something happens to flat/car/dog and I can't afford to save that money each month. Plus many of our goals tend to be goals that are very ambitious and take longer than a year to achieve.

Thus, making a New Year's Resolution to not have one makes sense.. to me at least... plus it sounds sort of ridiculous to make a resolution not to have a resolution... Its contradictory and makes no sense... And really when have I ever made sense. Literally, when I open my mouth I'm surprised Cthulhu monsters don't crawl out... and there I go again using literally the wrong way :lisalaugh:
Can u like TLDR this plz
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Mine is to be healthier mentally and physically. I want to overcome my anxiety once and for all next year so I started seeing a psychologist + I am severely low in vitamin D and iron and it's causing a lot of other issues (migraines, lack of energy, fatigue etc.) so I want to focus on getting my levels back to a healthy level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My resolution is to graduate, it surprisingly became harder when COVID f'd up all of the class schedules so i have many class conflicts to deal with :wonugl:
Good luck! Hopefully you can get the conflicts resolved soon enough.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Can u like TLDR this plz
basically external stuff (e.g. economics, family struggles) makes it hard to live up to New Year's Resolutions.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I don’t even bother cause I fail the next day lmao
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread