Appreciation "I love my guys, I love my bros" (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



You guys don't even understand how happy this makes me.


And there was this yesterday too:





I miss ot9 so much. When will we see ot9 together again? Xiumin is enlisting soon and then the rest of them will be enlisting one by one too. I hope we can see see them together one more time before they all begin to enlist. I'm so deprived that even these little mentions are making me want to cry from happiness.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really hope for ot9
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread