- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm so sick of waiting
PLEAE give it to me NOW
I am really happy just seeing Giselle being a cutie in their videos but PLEASE GIMME THE COMEBACK!!!
Also can I jut say, I am falling for Aespa members soooo bad! Like Giselle is still my bias, but the others are SO LOVEABLE too!!
Ningning literally speaks in Aegyo and I can not get over that
Winter is STUNNING
and I LOVE Karina's style
PLEAE give it to me NOW
I am really happy just seeing Giselle being a cutie in their videos but PLEASE GIMME THE COMEBACK!!!
Also can I jut say, I am falling for Aespa members soooo bad! Like Giselle is still my bias, but the others are SO LOVEABLE too!!
Ningning literally speaks in Aegyo and I can not get over that
Winter is STUNNING
and I LOVE Karina's style