News iKON B.I Involved in a Drug Scandal (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
he just confirmed it on his ig... he said something about leaving his team? I dont know if hes leaving ikon or if hes just gonna sit out for the next comeback. I honestly hope that he can just get help... I dont think he should leave the group because of some drugs...
edit: im sorry for not looking into it a little more, i guess its true that he was around drugs and was going to try them? but he ended up not doing it? sorry again from a first look at the post it seems that hes confirming the fact that he did drugs but apparently he didn't?
Yeah even the Dispatch report was saying he tried to buy, not that he was using. So I guess both Dispatch and YG is right in this case.

It's not something I'd hold against him but I understand it might affect his group negatively and I'm happy with how he's handled this by straight up admitting.

I do hope he doesn't leave though, he IS iKON.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah even the Dispatch report was saying he tried to buy, not that he was using. So I guess both Dispatch and YG is right in this case.

It's not something I'd hold against him but I understand it might affect his group negatively and I'm happy with how he's handled this by straight up admitting.

I do hope he doesn't leave though, he IS iKON.
yeah, but at the same time, he didn't do the drugs, if ygs pr team was actually smart they would have just made a statement denying the rumors since Hanbin didn't actually take any drugs...
I hope he doesnt leave... im, not a stan but it would be sad to see him leave for something he didn't do.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
eh, Somi was kicked out for underage drinking most likely (they just waited until it blew over to announce her leaving) and that isn't comparable to drugs.

Plus, its mostly the dudes at YG doing the dumbest crap and getting slaps on the wrist which has seem to have led to a culture of stupidity and corruption there.
This is exactly the problem.... once you start to say its only on illegal activity your on the slippery slope.
alcohol is a drug, just because its normalized in no way diminishes the disaster it is in countless peoples lives.

Bom is also the same problem laws do not apply to her. If for example her family had been shipping the meds in the og script container maybe then i would have bought her bs story. But they were hiding it in gummy bears or some such ie they knew damn well they were breaking the law and DID. NOT. Care. the crime went away because of YG's connections.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah, but at the same time, he didn't do the drugs, if ygs pr team was actually smart they would have just made a statement denying the rumors since Hanbin didn't actually take any drugs...
I hope he doesnt leave... im, not a stan but it would be sad to see him leave for something he didn't do.
YG did say he didn't do drugs, but didn't comment on if he tried to purchase. So it seems Dispatch was right about those Kakaotalk messages and YG was right about their drug tests where nobody in iKON tested positive as well.
And agreed, I don't want him to leave. Technically the news must come from YG if he's being let go from his contract so I guess this might be just a spur of the moment post saying he wants to leave, hopefully he isn't let go :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YG did say he didn't do drugs, but didn't comment on if he tried to purchase. So it seems Dispatch was right about those Kakaotalk messages and YG was right about their drug tests where nobody in iKON tested positive as well.
And agreed, I don't want him to leave. Technically the news must come from YG if he's being let go from his contract so I guess this might be just a spur of the moment post saying he wants to leave, hopefully he isn't let go :sanapray:
yeah hopefully it was just a spur of the moment thing... i dont think that yg would let him leave considering the fact that he takes part in a huge role with ikon considering he basically produces everything they put out.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah hopefully it was just a spur of the moment thing... i dont think that yg would let him leave considering the fact that he takes part in a huge role with ikon considering he basically produces everything they put out.
He probably doesn't wanna drag his teammates into it which is why he might have given that statement. I hope they can convince him to change his mind :sanapray:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
eh, Somi was kicked out for underage drinking most likely (they just waited until it blew over to announce her leaving) and that isn't comparable to drugs.

Plus, its mostly the dudes at YG doing the dumbest crap and getting slaps on the wrist which has seem to have led to a culture of stupidity and corruption there.
Personally, I think all of the stuff about Somi getting kicked out for underage drinking is bullshit TBH especially when you think that pretty much all of GOT7 got caught doing the same thing in LA and I think that one guy from 2PM has TWO DUIs...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is exactly the problem.... once you start to say its only on illegal activity your on the slippery slope.
alcohol is a drug, just because its normalized in no way diminishes the disaster it is in countless peoples lives.

Bom is also the same problem laws do not apply to her. If for example her family had been shipping the meds in the og script container maybe then i would have bought her bs story. But they were hiding it in gummy bears or some such ie they knew damn well they were breaking the law and DID. NOT. Care. the crime went away because of YG's connections.
Underage drinking is illegal though but so many people do it that it'd be hypocritical to get mad at her. Also, alcohol is a drug but not all drugs are Made the same lol. It takes a couple drinks to get you messed up but stuff like LSD does that with one pill. There's reasons why some drugs are legalized and others not. Everything is bad in excess but some stuff is just bad in small amounts.

Plus, as I said to another person and below we still don't know if that rumors is even true. Especially, since the scandal a lot more has happened and seems like she had other reasons for leaving.
Personally, I think all of the stuff about Somi getting kicked out for underage drinking is bullshit TBH especially when you think that pretty much all of GOT7 got caught doing the same thing in LA and I think that one guy from 2PM has TWO DUIs...
Oh yeah the JYP stuff of being well behave idols is bull lmao. Yeah I think I told someone else earlier that I think she left cause JYP wasn't giving her something permanent anytime soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
According to what I've read so far, he attempted to buy drugs but was too scared to actually take them. Glad he's honest but at this point I don't know what will happen to iKON, with B.I's departure already confirmed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this all happend so fast ....
news just got out and Hanbin is officially out of iKON 6 hours later.
so much bs is going on in yg.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean it could be true but because people hate YG, his artists are also easy targets for scapegoating. The timing also seems a little sus since BI and Bobby were scheduled for a comeback next month.

YG was fast to respond and deny, let's see.



If it wasnt true then why didnt YG keep him in Ikon or keep his contract like Bpm?:nayeonisdone:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If it wasnt true then why didnt YG keep him in Ikon or keep his contract like Bpm?:nayeonisdone:
Posted that before those updates, it's obviously true now :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread