- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Well there's still only one dad so I'm good
But kuro called me aunt mom
Well there's still only one dad so I'm good![]()
Indeed you did, I felt goodI still protect you as wellRemember that time when maknae was bully
Noroc forever![]()
I know. You still are the aunt and not a mom momBut kuro called me aunt mom![]()
Not even your sis?be happy I was ok you got a new marriage. I remember someone saying he won’t
![]()
that‘s why I was ok with itNot even your sis?![]()
I knowI know. You still are the aunt and not a mom mom![]()
I didn't do anything you haven't already donebe happy I was ok you got a new marriage. I remember someone saying he won’t
![]()
he should let you adoptI knowAnd this Ozy doesn’t want an adoption so I feel lonely
![]()
we werethat‘s why Tyrell was so good![]()
![]()
At least we kept it very normal, family businessthat‘s why I was ok with it
dude said he won’t get married in one of the earlier threads and that he won’t add a new mom to the mix
We can't suddenly make your dongsaeng our childI knowAnd this Ozy doesn’t want an adoption so I feel lonely
![]()
I was married to Bel way earlier then when the fam startedI didn't do anything you haven't already done
And like I got a good match![]()
I should work as wellIndeed you did, I felt good
Ok gotta go for a while, some Discord at last maybe![]()
Is this a custody battle?At least we kept it very normal, family business![]()
what custody battleIs this a custody battle?![]()
Exactlyhe should let you adopt![]()
a fam custody battle of kurowhat custody battle![]()