- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
we have joint custody since we broke up in a healthy and modern way
we have joint custody since we broke up in a healthy and modern way
Why not?We can't suddenly make your dongsaeng our child![]()
it‘s only a battle of adding new momsa fam custody battle of kuro
I'm not against adoption but you're his noonaExactly![]()
That's not how adoptions work, and you're the perfect graphics noona and me and maknae won't accept each other as father-sonWhy not?![]()
I think new moms is like the fam version of custody. Also what shocks?it‘s only a battle of adding new momsapparently giving me shocks is nice
No but I want kids and Ozy keeps refusingIs this a custody battle?![]()
He wants me as his momThat's not how adoptions work, and you're the perfect graphics noona and me and maknae won't accept each other as father-son![]()
I only refused your choice of kid, not kids in generalNo but I want kids and Ozy keeps refusing![]()
He won't get to call you graphics noona anymoreHe wants me as his mom![]()
didn’t I have enough heartache with suddenly ozy being the dadI think new moms is like the fam version of custody. Also what shocks?![]()
Why, was there some other dad you wanteddidn’t I have enough heartache with suddenly ozy being the dad![]()
![]()
Why, was there some other dad you wanted![]()
But I only want this kidI only refused your choice of kid, not kids in general
He won't get to call you graphics noona anymore
Anyway nope![]()
I was only joking to make myself her favoritewell you and kuro not telling me what the sudden deal was and keeping it up for 2 days was definitely fun
especially since you made it seem like I didn’t care for our daughter
oof that's truedidn’t I have enough heartache with suddenly ozy being the dad![]()
![]()
Atleast I've never said I regret this marriageBut I only want this kid
And then you wonder why I regret this marriage sometimes![]()
This sudden betrayaloof that's true
you deserve better![]()
But but butAtleast I've never said I regret this marriage
Even if you keep bringing it up after we agreed not to adopt him![]()
It's fine, I'm just a regret I guessBut but but![]()