yoojung
--
first off, id like to apologize for the delay in voting. I've been pretty recently and haven't had much time to make badges and handle this thread. Unfortunately, it's probably still gonna be delayed a bit more since I still need a few more badges for some of the sections
ill try to make more tonight if i have some time, but in the meantime, happy valentine's day!
--
first off, id like to apologize for the delay in voting. I've been pretty recently and haven't had much time to make badges and handle this thread. Unfortunately, it's probably still gonna be delayed a bit more since I still need a few more badges for some of the sections
ill try to make more tonight if i have some time, but in the meantime, happy valentine's day!
Attachments
-
51.8 KB Views: 23
-
50.5 KB Views: 32
-
33.4 KB Views: 20
-
14.6 KB Views: 94