- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
This sounds so good, and I need a Woozi solo album.
Honestly! I am living for his Thanks and Downpour guides... He would legit be my favorite solo artist!i need all his guides
but to be honest all of svt has amazing solos RELEASE PLEDIS RELEASE GUIDES TOOHonestly! I am living for his Thanks and Downpour guides... He would legit be my favorite solo artist!
We would be swimming is Woozi content though!but to be honest all of svt has amazing solos RELEASE PLEDIS RELEASE GUIDES TOO
Correct that to PLEDIS PLEASE RELEASE AFTERSCHOOL AND PRISTIN FROM THE DUNGEONbut to be honest all of svt has amazing solos RELEASE PLEDIS RELEASE GUIDES TOO