Audio Is Woozi perfect or am I just in love? [I need a solo album] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
but to be honest all of svt has amazing solos RELEASE PLEDIS RELEASE GUIDES TOO
We would be swimming is Woozi content though!

And I feel guilty about saying this... But I am not sure that if I had the guides I would listen to the official versions...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Is he actually using a MacBook Pro, the poor poor guy :( I'll pray for him

but to be honest all of svt has amazing solos RELEASE PLEDIS RELEASE GUIDES TOO
Correct that to PLEDIS PLEASE RELEASE AFTERSCHOOL AND PRISTIN FROM THE DUNGEON
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread