1. What does it mean to "stan" a group, for you?
I have 2 stan stances
- Hard Stan
- Lowkey Stan
I really only am a hard stan for A.C.E, which doesn't even mean watching all variety from them. I barely do that because it would be a waste of time watching something due to the lack of understanding (A.C.E doesn't really have a sub team that subs vlives and all).
Hard stanning for me means to invest the free time you have in them by promoting them, talking about them, post about them, do rabb.it streams

, update their artist thread with pretty much all new stuff alone

, loving/liking their music, convince others to stan them etc..
A lowkey stan, which I am mostly for Dreamcatcher, DreamNote & Dongkiz is to regularly, not as much as a hard stan, talk about them, post about them, introduce them to others etc., DreamNote's music hasn't really been what I listen to normally, but I know what they can do which has me anticipating their future as well to see if they can bring out what I saw in them at the first moment I saw them. Same with Dongkiz.
2. Do you find following more than 2 groups difficult?
Depends what you mean with following them? I keep tabs with most of them since I have twitter and Instagram and see their updates anyways but I don't purposely wait and participate that they are posting something every 2 seconds.
I'd say no, the way I do it. For others it might very well be.
The thing that comes with multifandom is the wider music choice for them. If you don't stan a group or haven't liked their previous stuff you tend to miss out on improvements, songs that you may like they will release in the future etc..