Performance ITZY ICY Comeback Showcase (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Personally, I wasn't a fan of the choreo. The only good parts of the choreography were in the MV in my opinion, and I hope that they can have a better choreography next cb. The song was amazing though.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Personally, I wasn't a fan of the choreo. The only good parts of the choreography were in the MV in my opinion, and I hope that they can have a better choreography next cb. The song was amazing though.
Dalla Dalla's choreo is way better. The only part I really liked here is Yuna's (1:12).
but they are amazing dancers :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread