- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
All of these negative comments that I've seen about Bad Boy 
If only I could combine my listens on Google Play, Spotify and Youtube.....

They've set their own style and you never know what you're going to get from them. This is why I love them (and also why other Luvies love them)
Where can we look at your most listened ones list ?
If only I could combine my listens on Google Play, Spotify and Youtube.....
AddedOooo how does get into the his tag list
This is exactly what makes Red Velvet appealing to so many people though. Because they aren't going for the cute concept. Nor are they going for the girl crush or sexy concepts.You never know what you are gonna get with RV, One minute you get one style of music, next minute, you get another style, next minute after that you get another style and the minute after that, you get another style.
Like, where does it end?
I really like their new title track but they have so many different types of music it is really confusing.
If they were marketers, they'd be all over the place and wouldn't be selling to anyone because it's like they are trying to sell to everyone.
Yes, I like this group in general, but I just can't get into them even though I want to.
They've set their own style and you never know what you're going to get from them. This is why I love them (and also why other Luvies love them)