Comeback I've been waiting all year for Red Velvet and this is what I've got?! (1 Viewer)

Favourite song from The Reve Festival Day 1?


  • Total voters
    21

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I'm hoping Day 3 is released on August 1 (RV's 5th anniversary) and that we get a separate RV Christmas mini.



TTS also released a Christmas EP. I think RV can release something similar.
An album release over June, July and August? My heart says yes. But my wallet says no :susPepe:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
You don’t need a give me a reason to riot against SM, so see you there!
I've been holding back on burning down their building ever since SNSD's 10th Anniversary...
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Sunny Side Up for me! That may change by the end of the day this week, but its SSU for now. Kinda meh about the title, though I feel like I'd bop to an instrumental version xD. Comeback was pretty good, though -- it actually fits the festive theme, so I'm satisfied.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm kinda late lol, but I love this comeback. First time I listened to the title track I was like "What did I just listen to??" But after a few listens I was hooked. It gives me f(x) vibes with a lot of strong vocals, nice harmonies, and a lot of really...different things going on in the song. It's not my favorite RV title and not anywhere close, but it was good! And then I finally listened to the b-sides and god damn those are great. As a whole this is definitely my favorite album since TPRV. Idk if I can choose a favorite right now, but I really loved Sunny Side Up!

Also I can't wait for the next ones!!!! I'm really hoping one of them has a velvet title.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THIS COMEBACK IS GOOD

Favorite BSide for now is Bing Bing. It's such a bop

Zim Zim Y'all
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
From my own perspective though Red Velvet are already doing that. They have their own distinct style and it doesn't matter what song you listen to, you can notice the Red Velvet colours within the songs.

Their way of doing things is what sets them apart from other groups and imo RV are the only group who are capable of pulling off the discography that they have.



You should check out the rest of the album. Especially Bing Bing and Parade :sj_weary:
That is fair enough, everyone has different tastes and it wouldn't be for everyone just like I can respect anyone who is a fan of them. They don't need to cater to anyone else other than their fanbase and that's what they do good.
I would only say I was a casual fan, looking in from outside, loving some songs and not liking others.
RV are a very weird one for me lol

I will listen to the rest of the album when I get chance :)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
thats the rumor like the shinee thing a few years ago
I think there was only 1 version of each EP though?

Imagine if we get 6 versions for all 3 EPs :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread