- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
I've Come To Really Love FX
I've been in kpop since 2007. But for the longest time I only paid attention to SNSD.
Within the last 5 years I've slowly but surely broadened my kpop horizons.
Well one of the groups that I knew of but never paid much mind was FX.
I'd heard talk of them being a sort of polarizing group. Some thought their output to be some of the best in kpop, others never held them to such esteem.
Spurned on by my brother @DrewB's love for FX, his ultimate group and my late adoption of Amber as one of my favorite soloists post group, I've delved more into what they have to offer and I've loved almost everything I've found.
I never quite bought Drew's proclaimation of them being the best thing in kpop. I never got the magic. But one day. I can't even tell you when. It sort of clicked. And I now find them to be one of my favorite groups, despite not being a proper Stan.
Thanks for harassing me about them brother lol.
Particular favorites.
Mr. Boogie, perhaps in my Top 10 songs in kpop.
Sorry (Dear Daddy)
Airplane
Any other FX lovers out there?
Share your favorites.
P.S.
Check out Amber's solo efforts.
I've been in kpop since 2007. But for the longest time I only paid attention to SNSD.
Within the last 5 years I've slowly but surely broadened my kpop horizons.
Well one of the groups that I knew of but never paid much mind was FX.
I'd heard talk of them being a sort of polarizing group. Some thought their output to be some of the best in kpop, others never held them to such esteem.
Spurned on by my brother @DrewB's love for FX, his ultimate group and my late adoption of Amber as one of my favorite soloists post group, I've delved more into what they have to offer and I've loved almost everything I've found.
I never quite bought Drew's proclaimation of them being the best thing in kpop. I never got the magic. But one day. I can't even tell you when. It sort of clicked. And I now find them to be one of my favorite groups, despite not being a proper Stan.
Thanks for harassing me about them brother lol.
Particular favorites.
Mr. Boogie, perhaps in my Top 10 songs in kpop.
Sorry (Dear Daddy)
Airplane
Any other FX lovers out there?
Share your favorites.
P.S.
Check out Amber's solo efforts.