IZ*ONE is F***ED (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2019
Messages
715
Reactions Received
3,052
Location
Finland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, they say the comeback is postponed, but effectively it is cancelled let's be honest. People who pre-ordered the album are getting refunds. Ahn Yujin will be edited out of a variety show where she is the MC. Even Busted Season 2 on Netflix has some scenes with IZ*ONE members and they're considering cutting those.
It's pretty bad and the girls are the easy scapegoats along with the PD while the big agency execs will go unscathed.
:umwhat: im going to cry
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
You don't seem to understand my point. Much more goes behind the name of groups other than its members.
I get your point. I just think you are wrong in these cases.
Van Halen is a brand that can have David lee Roth or Sammy Haggar ect but (probally better have Eddie)

IZONE IOI Fromis 9 ect those are different animals.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, they say the comeback is postponed, but effectively it is cancelled let's be honest. People who pre-ordered the album are getting refunds. Ahn Yujin will be edited out of a variety show where she is the MC. Even Busted Season 2 on Netflix has some scenes with IZ*ONE members and they're considering cutting those.
It's pretty bad and the girls are the easy scapegoats along with the PD while the big agency execs will go unscathed.
Damn i didn't even get how bad the situation was for the group. That rly sucks, it feels like company scandal that people are blaming the group for. It does seem rly harsh for them and the timing couldn't be worse.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I feel bad for them but can their fans stop doing this! So dramatic. I didn’t know where else to post this, it’s annoying me. Nothing is certain but everyone are losing their heads already.







:no:
They are dead, if there is actually membership vote rigging that gets released. Nothing will save them.
Best case will be massive lawsuits for each of the girls against MNET.
All this over un substantiated rumors that the pd said he rigged the show.
Ironic since there were a pretty perfect kpop girl group.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Even if the fans want it the group is likely not salvageable and maybe the Korean girls careers.
That's the most worrying aspect to me. I understand even if IZ*ONE disbands out of necessity but the possibility that this could taint and ruin the future careers/groups/chances of debuting for the girls is worse.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
And it’s unfortunately very easy to disband them since they are a temporary group. They are just all going to come back to theirs agencies. I am sad because I don’t see another end for them now.
too bad to as they were a lock for the red and white event in Japan.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn i didn't even get how bad the situation was for the group. That rly sucks, it feels like company scandal that people are blaming the group for. It does seem rly harsh for them and the timing couldn't be worse.
Yeah, I really hope the investigation only reveals the girls who should've gotten in, and not the one who weren't supposed to be in. It could be a career killer, I mean they're likely done for the foreseeable future anyway but still.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, I really hope the investigation only reveals the girls who should've gotten in, and not the one who weren't supposed to be in. It could be a career killer, I mean they're likely done for the foreseeable future anyway but still.
Yep almost no chance to even add the girls to existing company groups.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are dead, if there is actually membership vote rigging that gets released. Nothing will save them.
Best case will be massive lawsuits for each of the girls against MNET.
All this over un substantiated rumors that the pd said he rigged the show.
Ironic since there were a pretty perfect kpop girl group.
Not releasing them already has done the damage so I think the best outcome would be just to reveal the actual rankings. I think what started all of this was the super odd votes for X1 and how the same amount votes appeared more than once and that was also the case for IZ*ONE. It's been months now, there's nothing that can salvage this. It's amazing what greed can do and let's be honest, AJY is just a pawn, he'll be one the who'll be taken down but he probably got orders from people in higher positions. I have a feeling we won't find out the truth, though. :/
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I at least hope the girls can maintain their individual solo stans and akgaes.
We really don't need to have another post-iOi situation
This will probably be worse than post I.O.I since most of the I.O.I members did actually maintain their solo stans but most weren't interested in the rest of the group hence a situation like Sejeong stans hating on the rest of Gugudan but if the rankings are revealed then all of those rigged members are done.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Not releasing them already has done the damage so I think the best outcome would be just to reveal the actual rankings. I think what started all of this was the super odd votes for X1 and how the same amount votes appeared more than once and that was also the case for IZ*ONE. It's been months now, there's nothing that can salvage this. It's amazing what greed can do and let's be honest, AJY is just a pawn, he'll be one the who'll be taken down but he probably got orders from people in higher positions. I have a feeling we won't find out the truth, though. :/
the girls are going to pay the price which is why i hope they have a case to get paid.
Strangely i think X1 will come out of this far far better than izone damn bg stans :).
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My heart hurts. I don't even follow X1 and maybe it's good that I decided not to because I don't want to deal with heartache and anxiety of not knowing what will come next. But out of all the guys that made it, Hangyul was my favourite, and he doesn't deserve this, and MBK is one of three accused of rigging the boys into final group, I know people were always questioning him but I just hope that he was unaware of it, that he thought he made it fairly, of course, I don't want to assume anything but I feel bad about it, that it's probably true. :(
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the girls are going to pay the price which is why i hope they have a case to get paid.
Strangely i think X1 will come out of this far far better than izone damn bg stans :).
I hope so, they deserve compensation, if they were unaware of it. But did you hear that X1 still has no contract? These boys were made to debut without signing a contract, that just screams illegal to me. If they have no contract, it's like doing free work.. they wouldn't even be able to sue. I think the same thing happened to IZ*ONE, it took them 6 months to get it signed? That never happened to Wanna One, they had a contract from the start. I'm not sure about IOI so if anyone knows, feel free to enlighten me. Maybe all of this should have stopped after season two but seeing how profitable it is.. it's hard not to be greedy at this point.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I hope so, they deserve compensation, if they were unaware of it. But did you hear that X1 still has no contract? These boys were made to debut without signing a contract, that just screams illegal to me. If they have no contract, it's like doing free work.. they wouldn't even be able to sue. I think the same thing happened to IZ*ONE, it took them 6 months to get it signed? That never happened to Wanna One, they had a contract from the start. I'm not sure about IOI so if anyone knows, feel free to enlighten me. Maybe all of this should have stopped after season two but seeing how profitable it is.. it's hard not to be greedy at this point.
they had temp contracts not perma ones probably just for this case.
With IZONE it had to be hard international contracts are not a joke and Sakura especially and Nako were already stars getting paid fairly well.
Hitomi maybe in the 2 k a month range i think since she does have a short radio show.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
BTW Can Chaeyeon have any worse luck? Just when she catches a break it all goes to hell.

What happens to the trainers btw?


Crap Yena and her family.
Eunbi suffered, worked her butt off leading 12 kids its got to be a train wreck in the dorms atm.
Yuri. I hope she got to sing her song at the prerecording of the showcase.
I know Eunbi's was preformed.
those 4 really get extra pain.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread