IZ*ONE is F***ED (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they had temp contracts not perma ones probably just for this case.
With IZONE it had to be hard international contracts are not a joke and Sakura especially and Nako were already stars getting paid fairly well.
Hitomi maybe in the 2-4 k a month range i thinksince she does have a short radio show.
Honestly, not having a contract can be a blessing in disguise, so while they probably couldn't sue for any money they might have made, they can leave and not have to deal with breaking a contract because they never signed it. At this point I'm not even surprised if companies will start to pull out their trainees from the group. But sadly that could only work in X1's case, not for IZ*ONE. And I agree, the ones who would suffer the most, would be the members who already have an uncertain future and who are not as popular. I don't know how large is popularity difference between IZ*ONE members though, is it fair or some members are a lot more popular than others?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Honestly, not having a contract can be a blessing in disguise, so while they probably couldn't sue for any money they might have made, they can leave and not have to deal with breaking a contract because they never signed it. At this point I'm not even surprised if companies will start to pull out their trainees from the group. But sadly that could only work in X1's case, not for IZ*ONE. And I agree, the ones who would suffer the most, would be the members who already have an uncertain future and who are not as popular. I don't know how large is popularity difference between IZ*ONE members though, is it fair or some members are a lot more popular than others?
each country is different this is preorders from china fan sites
44755

in ascending order.
Nako
Chaeyeon
Yuri
Eunbi
Hitomi
Yena
Chaewon
Hyewon
Yujin
Minju
Wonyoung
Sakura

But there is a variance in popularity for each oddly some of the ones most folks complain about are the most popular at least in china.
I do not have Japan or Korea numbers but i think Sakura in Japan but Minju Chaewon push her.
it makes sense for Sakura to have big numbers outside of Korea since she wasa 7 year AKB member who was in the top group for 5 years and had been a center 20+ times.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
each country is different this is preorders from china fan sites
1573141834395.png

in ascending order.
Nako
Chaeyeon
Yuri
Eunbi
Hitomi
Yena
Chaewon
Hyewon
Yujin
Minju
Wonyoung
Sakura

But there is a variance in popularity for each oddly some of the ones most folks complain about are the most popular at least in china.
I do not have Japan or Korea numbers but i think Sakura in Japan but Minju Chaewon push her.
it makes sense for Sakura to have big numbers outside of Korea since she wasa 7 year AKB member who was in the top group for 5 years and had been a center 20+ times.
Thank you for showing me this~ I guessed Sakura would be most popular, I mean like you said she was AKB member, so it does make sense. Most of the girls seem quite even from these sales, at least. I don't think it's nowhere as bad as in Wanna One's case, as you can tell Daniel is my UB, and his popularity just towers over the rest of the guys.. he outsells most of the boy groups and his own group members by 4-5 times. Wanna One's leader Jisung, who was least popular member, sold 46k albums for his solo debut and 21k afterwards for his comeback which is actually really low if we compare to group's overall popularity and the disparity between members really shows. :(
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This actually really sucks for them.
I don't really know anything about the show but it can't be their fault could it?

I don't think it was any form the groups faults that came from it so it shouldn't be taken out on them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is just a mess. Mnet really proved again that they are a snake.
I just hope that somehow the groups ( + fromis) will still be saved.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Can we organise a giant group hug for the girls, I feel like they’ll need it :umjicry:
The dorms must be a disaster no one likely got any sleep. Its coming on 4 am there just an awful night for the girls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread