First batch of 9 is here.
Things are heavy no wonder shipping is so much. Box was 10 kilos
woot the next 6 arrived.
6 signed here. Yena, Yujin, Nako, Eunbi, Hyewon, Chaeyeon.
last 3 with secret garden.
OMO buy the Kit 24 big picture cards.....
I Was -(White)
post cards(the insert) Sakura, Chaeyeon , Yujin, Hyewon x2, Nako x2, Wonyoung,
weird shaped, Sakura x2 , Nako, Hyewon x2, Eunbi, Yena, hitomi
card in envelope Yujin, Sakura, Chaewon x2, Hyewon x3, Chaeyeon
AR card Nako, Chaeyeon, Hyewon x2, Minju x3, Eunbi
white back Nako v2 x2 , Yena v1, Chaewon v2 , Yena v2, Sakura v2x2, Eunbi v1 x3 , Yujin v1 x2, Wonyoung v2 x4, Hyewon v2
grey back Sakura v3 x3 , Yena v4 x2, Minju v 4, Nako v3, v4, Eunbi v3 x3, Hitomi v3 x2, Chaeyeon v4, Wonyoung v3, yujin v4
I AM- (Pink)
post cards(the insert) Wonyoung, Minju, Yuri x2, Sakura, Group, Hyewon x2
weird shaped, Chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako, Hitomi, Yena x2, Eunbi x2
card in envelope Hyewon x2, Nako, Chaeyeon x2, Minju, Yena,Hitomi
AR card HItomi, Yuri x2, Nako x2, Hyewonx2, Sakura
Gold backs Eunbi v1 x3, Sakura v1x2,v2, Yuri v1, Chaewon v2, Minju v1,v2 , Hitomi v2, Yena v2, Nako v2, Hyewon v2, Wonyoung v2
pink backs Yuri-v3 x2, v4 x2, Chaewon -v4 x3, Hitomi v3, Hyewon v4. Wonyoung v4 x2, Chaewon v3 x2, Minju v3, Nako v2, Yujin v3
I Will- (Orange)
post cards(the insert) Sakura x2, Yena, Minju, Hyewon x2,Chaeyeon, group
weird shaped Minju x4, Chaeyeon x2, Wonyoung, Nako
card in envelope Hyewon x2, Chaewon, Chaeyeon, Sakura x2, Eunbi, Nako
AR card Yujin x3, Yuri, Hyewon, Nako, Yena, Sakura
Orange back Chaewon v4 x3, Yena v3 x3, Chaewon v3, Sakura v3, Hitomi v4, Wonyoung v3, Yuri v3 , Eunbi v4 x2, Yujin v3,v4, Hyewon v4
Black back Yujin v1 x3 , Minju v2 x4 , Yujin v2 x2, Hitomi v1, Hitomi v1 , Wonyoung v2, Yena v1, v2, , Yuri v2 ,Cheayeon v1 x2
posters Wonyoung x3, Sakura, Yuri x2, Yena, Yujin, Eunbi x2, Hitomi, Chaeyeon x2, Group x3 , Jo Yuris sub unit, Pink Blusher sub. woot posters treated me right no dups until 2nd order.
ok horrid distribution luck for I Will again..... all 3 almost exactly the same I will has issues :) even the 2nd set is less random...
I am on 3 kim roll
So 9 adds per album with posters and i just barely got all 12 girls with 9 albums.
now 15 and the dups really started rolling in. I guess the take away here is go small or crazy huge.
Kinda weird that i had so many of a type that had the same inserts.