Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (14 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

ENOZI Cam Ep. 45 Behind BLOOM*IZ Jacket Shooting [EngSub]




'Fiesta' Recording Behind [EngSub]




Wonyoung And Yena will be appearing on the Feburary 26 Episode of 'Amazing Saturday'!
So Happy to see the girls on Variety Shows again!
😊

Amazing Saturday Preview




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just doing google searches and checking the twitter posters who find some of the Hi-Res ones!
I also have some add-ons on my browser that help me find the highest resolution available for a photo.
I meant when i try to upload high rez the site shuts it down ... and not even that big.
i have to play with pics i take to get em to upload most of the time.

i kinda stopped trying anything over 1200 in size.

1582692500447.png

all the time. to get this to work i had to copy the thumbnail.
1582692587893.png
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I meant when i try to upload high rez the site shuts it down ... and not even that big.
i have to play with pics i take to get em to upload most of the time.

i kinda stopped trying anything over 1200 in size.

1582692500447.png

all the time. to get this to work i had to copy the thumbnail.
1582692587893.png
Oh. I don't upload the photos here on the site. I upload my photos and gifs to my photo hosting site imageshack first and then I just insert my images here. I've been using imageshack for a long time and I have a premium account which allows me to upload large files with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh. I don't upload the photos here on the site. I upload my photos and gifs to my photo hosting site imageshack first and then I just insert my images here. I've been using imageshack for a long time and I have a premium account which allows me to upload large files with them.
that is the secret cool thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunningMan
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


Congrats to our hard working girls for getting their 1st 'Fiesta' Win!




The Show 02.25.2020
Space Ship



Fiesta



The Show Choice



The Show Choice Uneditied
​
did you see Kuras privatemail?



then Eunbi answered....
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunningMan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread